back together - matt

as you're reading this i'm working on a long imagine request ;). i just wanted to get all these smaller ones out first! so stay tuned for that one today as well :).

request!

summary!
in which you and matt broke up
a few months back due to an argument, but you
still hung out with nick and chris, until you two
had a conversation about still having feelings
and get back together :)

y/n's POV *the breakup*

me and matt were in a stupid argument right now. "why aren't you listening to me?" i asked him. "what is there to listen to? that you're texting your ex?" he asked. "matt, read the messages! i'm literally telling him to leave me alone in every single one," i sighed. "i don't wanna read them, i wanna know why he's texting you." he said. "i don't know!" i sighed, i haven't talked to him since our breakup matt, you can literally scroll through the messages and see that! you know what? i'm leaving if you don't trust me." i said, getting up. "wait.. y/n" he sighed. i just walked out of his room and out of the triplets house.

* a few months later *

i stayed friends with all 3 of them. i still had feelings for matt. fuck having feelings, i was still in love with him. and it was killing me that i left and basically broke up with him. i was on my way over to the triplets house, i was gonna talk to matt and tell him the way i felt. chris has told me multiple times that matt still had feelings for me as well, so as long as chris was telling the truth, this should go well. i pulled into the driveway and made my way to the front door and walked in with the key they gave me.

i walked upstairs to be met with nick and chris. "hey y/n," nick smiled at me. "hi, where's matt?" i asked. "hey went out with laura to go shopping for the house, are you finally gonna talk to him?" chris smirked at me. "yeah.." i nodded. "good, he should be home soon, until then come sit and watch with us," nick said. i smiled and walked over and sat next to nick, they were watching RuPaul's Drag Race. definitely nicks pick.

we heard the door open and footsteps coming up the stairs, and it was matt and laura. they had bags in their hands and they walked over to the kitchen. i let them put everything away, and then laura left. "matt?" i called out and he looked at me. "can i uhm.. talk to you?" he nodded and motioned me to go with him. i got up and walked over and followed him into his room. he sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him, and i went and sat next to him. "what's up?" he asked.

"uhm.. the reason i came over here was to talk to you.. i miss you, matt. i feel so stupid for leaving that day, i just.. i don't know. i haven't stopped thinking about you, and i am still in love with you matt, i was stupid a few months ago, and-" he cut me off, placing his lips onto mine. i kisses back and put my hand on his cheek, and he put one hand on my lower back. he pulled away and looked at me, "i'm still in love with you too," he smiled at me. "really?" i whispered, "would i of just kissed you if i was lying?" he smirked.

i blushed and looked down, "is this the part where i ask you to be my girlfriend again?" "yes, because now this is the part where i say yes," i smiled, kissing him again. i have my boy back.