injured - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: Hi babe!!! An idea I had was maybe y/n gets an injury while playing a sport and Matt or Chris takes her to the hospital?? Love you and love your writing!!

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you enjoy it <3

y/n's pov
today was my volleyball game. the triplets planned on coming, and i was nervous. i'm always nervous for my games, but this is the first one the triplets are able to make it to, so now i was even more nervous. we were in the locker room getting ready, and when we were done we walked out. i scanned the crowd and found the triplets, before quickly running over and up the bleachers to them.

"hi," i smiled. "hey y/n," matt and nick said. "hi baby," chris smiled, leaning in to give me a kiss. i smiled as we pulled away, and i looked over to see my teammates calling me over. "okay i gotta go," i smiled, giving chris one more quick kiss. "good luck baby," he smiled as i ran back over to my team. sooner or later the game started. we were doing really good, we were winning, and i heard the triplets louder than anyone else whenever our team would score.

i ran over and jumped up to spike the ball, but when i came back down i landed on my foot wrong, and immediately i fell to the floor in pain. "fuck," i mumbled, and my team all rushed over to me. "y/n what happened?" my coach asked. "i landed on my foot wrong, my ankle hurts really bad," i teared up. "okay, they called an ambulance they should be here any minute," she told me, as she helped me off to the side, and the triplets came running down over to me.

"what's the matter baby?" chris asked, wrapping his arm around me. "my ankle," i let some tears fall into his shoulder. "okay, it's okay," he rubbed my back. "you're gonna be okay baby," he kissed my head. sooner or later the paramedics came. "we'll meet you there y/n," matt said as i nodded, and i got into the ambulance and the whole time i could see the triplets car following behind us.

we got to the hospital and i was brought into a room, and a few minutes later the triplets were in the room with me. "it's really swollen," i cried to chris. "hey, it's okay, try not to look at it," he said, moving my stray hairs out of my face. eventually the doctors came and took x-rays, and now i was back in the room, waiting on the results. "what if it's broken?" i asked, laying my head on chris' shoulder. "i won't be able to play," i said. "i know baby, but it won't be forever, you'll eventually be able to play again, he said, rubbing my arm.

i just sighed and looked down, and the doctor came back in. "bad news, it's broken," he said, and i teared up, hiding my face in chris' shoulder. "oh y/n it's okay.." he kissed my head. the doctor put the cast on and everything else he needed to do, and me and the triplets left. "we'll help you baby, everything will be okay," chris said as he helped me get out of the car and inside, and helped me sit on the couch. "okay," i said. "i know you're not happy," he said, lifting my chin up, "but i love you," he smiled. "i love you," i mumbled, and he leaned in, giving me a kiss.