proposal - matt

request!

summary!
in which matt proposes to you :)

y/n's POV
me and madi were currently getting our nails done. today was been weird so far. out of nowhere today madi asked me to hang out, and took me to get my hair and makeup done, and now our nails. i wasn't complaining, i didn't have plans today regardless, but it was just so sudden. i was just getting french tips done, and madi was getting french tips as well, but with the little ball charms on them. matt had given me the money to get everything done, but i've been using my card anyway.

we finally finished and madi looked at me, "you wanna get lunch? olive garden or something?" "yeah that sounds good," i said, feeling a little hungry. we made our way to olive garden, grabbing a table and ordering food. i ordered the alfredo and madi got the same thing as me. by the time we had finished eating and paid, it was 7:00. "hey you know what i've always wanted to do? and nows a perfect time?" "hmm?" "take sunset photos at the beach, they always look so good whenever i see them," she said. "yeah we could do that," i smiled.

we made our way back out to the car and drove to the beach. we got there and got out, walking over towards the water. i smiled looking around, i always liked this type of scenery. i took a picture of the view, sending it to matt, before turning around to tell madi i would take her pictures, only to find matt behind me. "matt?" "i.. what?" i asked, putting my hand over my mouth. "you scared me, how did you know we were here?" i asked, and he just smiled at me, before getting down on one knee.

"y/n, the day i met you i knew you were the one. i knew you were the person i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. the day i gave you that promise ring i told you i would turn that into an engagement ring, and now here we are. so, y/n y/l/n, would you make me the happiest man ever, will you marry me?" he asked, and i just stood there basically sobbing. i nodded my head, and he picked me up, spinning me around, before setting me down and placing a kiss on my lips.

we pulled away and he slid the ring onto my finger, and i couldn't help but just wrap my arms around him again. he held me tightly, kissing my head. "i love you so much," i sobbed into his shoulder. "i love you more, beautiful," he smiled, pulling away, kissing me once more. "mrs. sturniolo," he winked at me. "if there's anyone i want to spend the rest of my life with, it's you," i whispered, kissing him again.

matthew

matthew.sturniolo she said yes💍♥️

comments have been disabled on this post.