insecure - chris

summary!
in which you're insecure about yourself and chris comforts you and reminds you how perfect you are :)

y/n's pov
today we were just chilling at the triplets house, watching movies and playing games all day. matt and nick were playing mario kart right now, and me and chris were cuddled up together on the couch. they had finished the game and then nick stood up. "guys let's take a picture for the photo dump," nick said. we took a picture and when he showed us, i hated it. i looked 5 times the size that i am, i just looked really big.

"what's wrong?" nick asked, and then chris and matt looked at me too. "nothing, why" i said. "i saw you make a face when i showed you the picture," nick said. "i just.. never mind it's stupid," i said. "y/n what's the matter?" chris asked. "i just don't like the way i look in that, i look big," i whispered. "y/n.." chris sighed. "do you want me to delete it?" nick asked. "no it's okay, just.. maybe don't post it? i don't know," i said, getting up and going into chris' room. i was embarrassed that all 3 of them were staring at me as i said how i felt about myself.

i looked at myself in chris' mirror, hating every single part of my body. i was looking at myself when his door opened, and chris walked in. "baby." he said. i turned to look at him, and he was looking at me with a frown on his face. "you're beautiful, love," he said. "no i'm not, look at me," i teared up. he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "show me what you don't like," he said, looking at us in the mirror. "everything," i told him. "i'm too big, my hands are too small, i don't like the way my face looks, just everything, chris," tears started rolling down my face.

"well, you're not big baby. and if you were, so what? that doesn't matter. i love you for you baby, not the way you look. you just being so beautiful was a plus. and for your hands, they fit perfectly into mine baby, i love them so much. they're perfect for when i want to hold your hand. and your face baby, you are so fucking beautiful," he started, leaning forward and giving me kisses on my jawline and my neck. "you are the most gorgeous girl i've ever laid my eyes on," he said. "i just can't get enough of it. i'm always admiring you every chance i get, you're so beautiful baby, and i wish i could get you to see you how i do," he said, giving me more kisses.

"it's okay to feel like this, though baby. i'm not trying to tell you you can't, i'm just trying to cheer you up and help you realize that so many other people see the beautiful girl that you are. inside and out, my love. and i will do anything i can to have you see that," he finished, holding me tighter. i turned myself around in his arms, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "i love you," i mumbled into the crook of his neck. "i love you more, baby. so so much," he said, kissing my head, before lifting my head and giving me an actual kiss. or more like a few actual kisses.