loss - matt

i was gonna post this earlier but matt ended up streaming and yeah 🥰

POSSIBLE TW !!

talks about death, loss of a family member, if this makes you uncomfortable, or this is a sensitive topic for you, please skip. also know my messages are always open if u need it <3!

y/n's pov

i was a mess. its 2:57 in the morning. i just found out that my older brother had passed away, and i was home alone. i needed to be with someone. i grabbed my phone and texts the gc i have with my boyfriend matt, and his brothers nick and chris.

besties or whatever 🤪

y/n
are any of you awake?

chris😎
yes ma'am

nick🩷
yeppp, what's up?

y/n
can i come over..? i just found
out y/b/n died and i don't wanna
be alone.. i need a hug.

nick🩷
omg y/n :((, of course you can.
i'll be waiting for you. do you want me
to wake matt up?

y/n
no it's okay.. i'll be there soon.

chris😎
love u y/n ❤️

y/n loved "love u y/n ❤️"

i grabbed my keys and threw my shoes on and went out to my car. i didn't even care about how i looked. i quickly drove over to the triplets' house, and once i got there i quickly walked up the driveway, and before i could even knock, the door opened and i was met with nick. immediately i broke out into tears and hugged him as if my life depended on it. "oh babe.." he rubbed my back. i just cried into his shoulder, and i heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"should i go wake up matt?" it was chris. i shook my head no. "yes, she needs him. i know she does," nick said. i heard the footsteps go back upstairs, and i just kept holding onto nick, until i heard footsteps once again, but this time it sounded like whoever it was, was rushing around. they ran down the stairs and immediately i was taken out of nicks arms, and placed into someone else's. matt's. i held onto him as tightly as i could and grabbed a fist full of his shirt. "i'm right here baby.. i got you," he whispered, kissing the top of my head. "matt," i sobbed into his shoulder.

"i know, i know baby.. i'm so sorry" he whispered again. he picked me up and carried me upstairs and into his bedroom, and laid down with me on top of him. "i love you, i love you so much. i'm so sorry baby, i'm here. you need to cry? i'm here. you need to scream? i'm here. you need to punch something? i'm here. i'm here for it all baby, and i'm not going anywhere anytime soon.." he said, kissing my head. i just laid my head in his neck. "it should've been me," i cried.

"baby.. no. it shouldn't of been either of you. but just think baby, now you get to live for 2 people. he's watching you always, you'll get to show him new parts of the world, you'll get to show him whatever you see that reminds you of him, you'll get to show him everything baby. he's always with you," he told me, rubbing my back. "it hurts so much," i started sobbing again. "i know baby, and i wish i could take this pain away from you. if i could i would in a heartbeat. you don't deserve this. no one deserves to go through this type of pain."

eventually i had stopped crying and i was just laying on top of matt, holding onto him as if he'd disappear if i let go of him. "i love you, thank you for being here," i mumbled. "i'm always here, when chris woke me up and told me what happened i was so heartbroken and i immediately knew i needed to give you a hug and let you know i was there.. i love you, so so much" he said and kissed my head. i just held onto him tighter and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep.