uncomfortable - matt

requested?: no!

summary!: in which you're at a party with the triplets and a group of boys make you feel uncomfortable

y/n's pov
me and the triplets were at a halloween party. me and matt had gotten into an argument before we left which resulted in us not talking and him being mad at me, but i still decided to come to hang out with my other friends that i knew would be here. i was talking to my friends when a group of boys came up to us.

"hey pretty ladies, how are you guys doing tonight?" one of them asked. they all put their arms around us, and immediately i pulled away. "i have a boyfriend," i said immediately. "i don't see him," he said, putting his arm back around me. "okay? he's here, don't even try a single thing," i said, pulling away again. "come on baby don't be like that," another one said. "i'm not being like anything, i have a boyfriend leave me alone," i said.

"feisty, i like it." "who even invited you over here? we were just talking and you came over to bother us," i said. one of them slid their hand down to my butt. "get the fuck away from me," i said, moving away even more, but they just followed. he put his hand there again, giving it a squeeze, before i walked away, now uncomfortable and scared. i kept walking trying to find the triplets, and when i found them i basically ran over to them.

matt turned his head and looked at me, and when he saw my face he opened his arms. "come here, what happened?" i just held onto him, shoving my face into his shoulder. "baby what's the matter?" he asked, rubbing my back. "i'm scared," i mumbled. "scared of what?" chris asked. "they were bothering me and touching me," i said. "who was touching you?" matt asked. "this group of boys," i said. "touching you how?" he asked. i just shook my head and held onto him tighter.

"okay, okay, i got you.." he said, squeezing me tighter. rubbing my back still. "i told him about you and that you were here and he didn't stop," tears started falling. i lifted my head up and looked at him, and he wiped my eyes. "hey, it's okay, you're okay," he whispered. "don't cry baby," he frowned. "there she is," i heard. i turned around and it was the group of boys from before. "matt!" i cried, shoving my face back into his shoulder. "hey hey, i'm right here, they're not gonna do anything baby," he said.

"that's your girl?" one of them asked. "yes she is," nick said. "she's got a nice ass bro," he said. i just held onto matt tighter, and he kept rubbing my back. "it's okay," he whispered into my ear, kissing my temple. "i got you, i'm right here," he said. "just leave her alone dude, like why are you following her?" i heard chris ask. "because she's hot," one of them said. "i wanna go home," i mumbled into matt's shoulder, "okay, come on.." he said, and we walked outside, nick and chris following us shortly after, probably making sure they didn't follow us.

"i'm sorry, i didn't wanna ruin the night," i said as we got in the car. "baby, you didn't ruin anything, if you don't feel comfortable and you wanna leave that's okay, i promise," matt said, grabbing my hand. "that party was kinda lame anyway," nick said. "agreed," chris said. "thank you," i said looking at matt. "for what?" he asked. "helping me, even though you're mad at me," i said. "i'm not even worried about last night right now, i'm worried about making sure you're safe," he said.