colored tattoos - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: hii i have another request can u do one were y/n like colors matt's tattoos and like the fans noticed or nick and chris notice and they don't know that matt and y/n are dating idk u don't have to put the notice part but sm like that if it makes sense??

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you like it! :)

EXTRA NOTES!
- requests are CLOSED for right now!
i have about 6/7 to work on, but once those are all out i will be taking requests again !! i will let you know ASAP when i'm taking requests again!

y/n's pov
"matttttt," i said, walking into his room, and laying in his bed next to him. "what's up baby?" he smiled at me, putting his phone down. "can i color your tattoos?" i asked him. he looked at me, "what?" he asked. "like with markers, not permanent or anything, i just think they'd look nice with color," i smiled at him.

"if it'll make you happy," he smiled. "yayy! thank you baby," i smiled, running out and then coming back with my markers. i laid back on his bed and he held out his arm for me, and i smiled and started coloring in his leaves, and then his bee tattoo. "you're so cute," he smiled, kissing my head.

--

coloring matt's tattoos are now a regular thing for me, it was kind of something i do to relax now, and i just loved how matt just let me color them, it didn't bother him, he didn't not like it, he just let me do it and kept it until he showered and it came off, which was also a plus because i could just color them over and over.

"which one today?" he smiled at me as i sat on his bed with my markers. "i wanna do your lighthouse, and also your seashell," i smiled at him. "have at it baby," he smiled, and i laid down, coloring his tattoos once again.

--

sooner or later the triplets fanbase started realizing the colors on matt's tattoos when they would do their weekly photo dump, or if matt posted a mirror selfie, they kept there's eyes open for anything.

"i know matt's not coloring his tattoos himself😭"

"matt has to have a girl"

"okay but if he does the fact that he lets her color his tattoos is so cute"

those were just some of the comments the triplets posts got on a daily basis. for a little bit i stopped coloring matt's tattoos, because i didn't know if it bothered him that everyone recognized and knew what was going on, without knowing. because no one knew we were dating besides our families obviously.

--

"babyy, come here," matt said, and i got out of his chair, going over and laying with him. "whatt?" "why don't you color my tattoos anymore?" he frowned. "you still want me to?" i asked him. "why wouldn't i?"

"i thought the comments of everyone noticing would make you not want me to do it anymore," i said. "baby, i don't care, they think they can figure everything out, just by my tattoos. if you want me to i will tell them all about the beautiful girl behind my colored tattoos," he smiled. "that's up to you, i just wanna color them," i told him.

"well go get your markers and come onnn," he smiled, and i went to go get my markers, coming back and laying down, grabbing his arm and laying it in front of me, before coloring his tattoos again, with a big smile on my face.

--

matthew.sturniolo just posted a photo!

liked by christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, and 317,485 others

matthew.sturniolo the girl behind my colored tattoos <3

*comments on this post have been disabled*