no kisses prank - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: Hey I have a request for Matt can u do one where u prank him by not kissing him for the day or something

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you like it!

y/n's pov
today i was finally gonna prank my boyfriend matt back. he has pranked me about a week and a half ago, giving me the silent treatment all day and night, for no reason. so now i was finally getting him back, i just wasn't gonna kiss him at all today.

i already know he'll get impatient really quick, and probably try to make me kiss him, so this probably won't last that long.

i was making breakfast for me and matt, when i heard footsteps behind me, and felt arms wrap around my waist. "good morning baby," i heard. i turned my head to look at him, "hi," i smiled. he leaned in to kiss me, and i turned my head, so that he kissed my cheek.

he frowned at me and i looked at him, "morning breath, i didn't brush my teeth yet" i said as i finished cooking breakfast. i got plates for us and put the food on them, setting them on the table for us.

i finished eating breakfast and went upstairs to actually brush my teeth this time, so now the 'prank' would really start. i went back downstairs, and matt was putting his plate into the sink.

he saw me and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me, and leaning in to kiss me again and i turned my head again. "what's the matter?" he asked. "nothing, why?" i asked.

"why won't you kiss me?" he asked, leaning in again, and i once again, turned my head. "are you mad at me?" he asked. "no," i said. "y/nnn, just kiss me," he whined, leaning in again, but i swerved and kissed his cheek.

"y/n." he said. "whatttt?" i said. he put his hand on my chin, holding my head in place, and leaning into kiss me. screw it. i thought in my head, before kissing him back. we pulled away and i playfully pushed him. "you make it so hard!" i giggled.

"what are you talking about?" he asked. "i tried to prank you back finally, but i knew it wouldn't go for as long as i wanted it to," i told him. "sorry baby, i just can't not kiss you," he said, leaning in to kiss me again.