jealous - chris

*disclaimer*- i know the triplets and nessa aren't friends anymore (and possibly sab too?). and i also know that the girls would never act like this. this is just a FICTIONAL STORY.

y/n's pov

we had just shown up to nessa's party. us as in me, madi and the triplets. nessa had invited the triplets and with me being chris' girlfriend, he decided to bring me as well. i wasn't really a huge fan of parties, but i also haven't spent a lot of time with chris the last couple days, so i figured this would be my time to hang out with him. me and madi separated from the triplets for a second to go grab some waters, and when we came back, nessa and sab were talking to the triplets, they were both a little too interested in chris.

me and madi slowly started walking back over to them, and i just stood there and watched them attempt to flirt with my boyfriend, which they were both terrible at it. they walked away and chris wrapped his arm around me. we talked for a little while and the triplets caught up with some friends, while me and madi talked to each other, when a slow song came on, and chris pulled me over to him. "dance with me?" he asked, and i smiled and nodded.

he smiled and pulled me to where everyone else was dancing, and wrapped his arms around me, and rocked me back and forth. "i love you," he told me. "i love you," i smiled. we started actually dancing together and i looked around to see nessa and sab both staring at chris, so i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, and he smirked before kissing back. once we pulled away, he was still smirking at me. "someone's jealous"

"chris" i whined and hid my face in his shoulder. "i'm just joking, it's cute," he smiled and kissed my head. "i only want you baby, not them.. you have nothing to worry about," he smiled and held onto me tightly.