lake day - matt

so i decided that since i have 5 requests to
work on, i'm going to publish them all at once and
then take my break from the app for a few days. i may wake
up in the morning and change my mind, who knows.. it
depends on how everything looks in the morning on here,
and all of the feedback. we'll see :).

also, i read all of your guys' sweet words on
the last chapter, i will respond to all of you soon, but thank
you guys so much for the sweet words <3, i love u all so much and am so grateful for you.

request!

summary!
in which you and matt spend the day
at the lake :)

y/n's POV
"hi baby," matt smiled, walking into his room. "hi," i smiled, putting my phone down, giving him my full attention. he leaned down, giving me a kiss. "what do you say i take you out on a little lake day date?" he asked as we pulled away. "just you and me?" i smiled. "that's what a date is right?" he smirked. "shut up, i'd love to. i miss having just you and me time," i smiled. "i know baby, me too," he smiled. "now go get ready, we're leaving soon," he kissed my forehead, and i nodded.

i got up, going over and picking out a bikini. matt had mad some room and gave me 2 drawers to put my own clothes in, since at this point i basically lived here. i picked one out, and then picked out some clothes to wear as a cover up, going into matts bathroom to get changed. i changed and walked back out and walked downstairs, to find matt packing a bag. "whatcha doinggg?" i asked, walking over to him. "grabbing some snacks and drinks, grab whatever you want baby," he smiled. i grabbed a couple bottles of water and put them in, and i grabbed a couple root beers for matt too.

eventually we left, driving to the lake. it was very nice honestly, to not have nick and chris fighting in the backseat, it was just me and matt. we got there and got out of the car, and matt threw his backpack on, grabbing my hand, and we started walking over to the lake. "it's so pretty," i smiled. we walked down to the rocks and i sat down on one of the big ones, looking up at matt. he looked at me, smiling, taking the backpack off and setting it next to the rock, and walking into the water.

"come on baby, it feels nice," he smiled and looked at me. i got up and walked over next to him, and he grabbed my hand, and we walked deeper and deeper, until it was up to my waist, matt's upper thighs, since he was a little taller than me. i looked up at him and he was already looking at me, and he leaned down and kissed me. "i love you," he smiled at me as we pulled away. "i love you more," i said, before getting fully in the water, swimming around. he smiled and got in with me, swimming over to me.

"this is so nice and relaxing," i smiled. "it's nice to just have you and me here," he said, and i nodded, smiling. i swam closer to him, wrapping my arms around him, and he smiled, wrapping his arms around me. "can we do this more often? i really like this," i said to him. "we can do this whenever you want, baby," he smiled, kissing my forehead. i put my hands on his cheeks, bringing his face down, and bringing my lips to his. he pulled me closer to him, tightening his grip on me, kissing me back.

we pulled away, and i looked up at him, smiling. after a little while, we got out, walking over, and i pulled a water out of the bag and sat back down, enjoying the view for a few minutes. "i love you, thank you for this," i smiled. "i love you baby, and anything to see you happy," he smiled, kissing my forehead, and we both got back into the water, swimming around and enjoying our time with each other. i was genuinely happy with matt right now.