loss - chris

POSSIBLE TWS: mentions of death

requested?: no!

summary!: in which i just write an updated loss imagine :,(

notes!: i love how you people say you get "icked" or whatever else you fucking say abt my book but TAKE THE TIME TO COMMENT IT. like if you don't like it just stop reading. like i don't understand how when you people don't like something you take MORE time to comment and let the person know you don't like it instead of saving yourself some time in your day and just leaving it alone!!!

extra notes!: i wanted to switch it up this time, so i'm gonna make up a fake character bc i don't wanna write about any of the triplets close friends actually passing away, so this person does not actually exist 😭. also after this chapter i'm gonna start working on the few requests i have so if you requested keep an eye out for them!

y/n's pov
i was in my room watching netflix when my phone started ringing. i picked it up to see matt calling, and i answered. "hello?" "hey, can you come over if you're not busy? chris is locked in his room crying and he won't talk to us and tell us what's wrong," he said. "shit. yeah, i'll be there in like 10 minutes," i said and hung up, before getting up and throwing a hoodie on and a random pair of shoes, grabbing my keys and phone and running out to my car.

i got to the triplets house, and went inside, to see matt and nick on the couch. "do you have any idea at all?" i asked. "no, i went to go ask him something and i heard him crying, and when i went to open the door it was locked, we both tried talking to him but he just told us to go away," matt explained and i nodded. my phone went off, and it was a text from chris. "speaking of him," i said.

chris🤍

can you come over? i need
you right now.

i'm already here baby, i'm coming
right now.
read

"did he tell you anything?" nick asked. "no, he just asked me to come over, i'll let you guys know in a little bit," i said, before making my way down to chris' room. "baby?" i knocked softly on the door, and a couple seconds later, the door unlocked, and i walked in, to see chris standing there with tears rolling down his face. "baby.." i frowned, walking over and pulling him into a hug, and he put his face in the crook of my neck.

"what's the matter, love?" i whispered into his ear. "brandon died," he cried into my neck. "baby," i gasped, holding him tighter, rubbing his back. "i'm so sorry honey," i whispered. he just held onto me and kept crying into my neck. "what do you need baby? what can i do to help you?" i asked him, still rubbing his back. "just you, please just stay with me," he mumbled. "i'm right here baby, i'm not going anywhere, let's go lay down, okay?" i whispered, and he nodded, pulling me over to his bed, and i laid down, and opened my arms for him.

he snuggled into me, laying his head back in the crook of my neck. i quickly texted matt and nick to let them know what was going on, before putting my phone down, and wrapping my arms around chris. "how did you know to come over?" chris asked. "matt called me, he said he heard you crying and asked me to come over, i had just gotten here when you texted me," i told him, and kissed his head.

"i love you," he mumbled. "i love you chris, so much. and i'm so sorry you're going through this right now baby, but i'm here, and i'm not going anywhere. nick and matt are here too, and they're worried about you, baby," i rubbed his back. "i'll talk to them later, i just want you and sleep," he sighed. "go ahead and take a nap baby, i'll be here until you get rid of me," i said. he leaned up and gave me a quick kiss, before laying back in my neck and going to sleep.