palm springs - matt

request!

summary!
in which you go to palm springs with the triplets and
elmer :)

y/n's pov
"babyyyy," matt came into the living room. we were at laura's house right now. "what's up?" i asked as he sat down next to me. "we're going to palm springs, and san diego, and elmer's coming with us, pleaseeeee come with us," he said. "you want me to?" i asked him. "you're my girlfriend, of course i want you there with me," he said, kissing my head. "okay," i smiled. i had basically already had everything packed, since technically i was visiting the triplets in LA as it was.

chris and nick had packed the bags in the trunk, and then we left and started making our way. we stopped at sonic, and ordered food and drinks. then we started going on our way again. i laid my head on matt's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, and i don't remember but i must've dozed off on his shoulder, because next thing i know matt was waking me up telling me we were there. i sat up and stretched, before getting out and helping with the bags.

i stayed with nick and madi while chris elmer and matt ran around the place screaming about everything they found. "i'm going in that pool right now!" matt said, taking off his shoes. he went outside and took his shirt off, "matt take your phone out," i told him and he took it out of his pocket, giving it to me before he jumped into the pool. chris and elmer got in with him, and i sat in one of the chairs by the pool, going on my phone. it was nice outside so it felt good and there was a nice breeze.

later on in the day the triplets and elmer went outside, since elmer was gonna cook burgers and whatnot, and i once again sat in one of the chairs by the pool, while the triplets went and goofed off and raced each other, and chris had elmer try to teach him spanish. i was scrolling on my phone when suddenly there was a shadow covering me. i looked up and it was matt, and he smiled at me. "you okay?" he asked, sitting at the end of the chair. "mhm," i smiled. "it's just nice out, it feels good to sit here and relax," i smiled.

"you hungry? elmer's gonna make burgers," he told me. "honestly not really, i'm okay for right now," i smiled, and he nodded, leaning in to kiss me. "i love you," he smiled as we pulled away. "i love you, thank you for bringing me," i smiled. "of course," he kissed my head, getting up and walking back over to nick and chris. everyone ate and we were just relaxing now, and the triplets and elmer went biking around, but i stayed back with madi and laura.

it was later on in the night and the triplets and laura were outside. i walked out and over to matt, wrapping my arms around him, and he rubbed my back, while they were all looking for an owl that they heard. they were so determined to figure out where the owl was, and honestly it was pretty funny. me and matt went back inside while they kept looking, and matt laid on the couch, pulling me down to lay on top of him. i snuggled into him and made myself comfortable, and he rubbed my back again. "you have fun today baby?" he asked. "always," i smiled.