meeting your kid - matt

before i start this imagine let me just put this out there 😭, you guys are absolutely ruthless💀, y'all are so lucky i hold myself back from saying what i wanna say and letting my impulsive thoughts get the best of me. some of the stuff you guys say in comments and messages to me is weird. and the things you say about the triplets is extremely uncomfortable. i always delete them right after i see them because 1, i'll end up going back and speaking my mind , or 2, so others don't get uncomfortable. just please be mindful before you speak!!!! because i will start talking back😘, absolutely no reason for the name calling !! anyway.. here's the imagine 🥰

summary!
in which you admit your secret to matt,
that you have a child.

POSSIBLE TW:

mentions of s*xual ass*ult

y/n's POV

today was the day, i was gonna do it. i was gonna tell matt about gracie. gracie was my 3 year old daughter. i'm 19, so i had her when i was 16. unfortunately, i was assaulted at a party, which ended up resulting in me having gracie. i don't regret any of it, besides the assault part of course, because she is the sweetest little girl in the world, and i would trade her for anything else. i grabbed my phone, and texted matt.

y/n🤍
can you come over?

matt💌
everything okay?

y/n🤍
yeah, just need to talk to you about
something.

matt💌
omw baby
read 2:48 pm

a little while later the doorbell rang, and i went to go answer it, and it was matt. "hi baby," he smiled and kissed me. "hi matt," i smiled. "what's up?" he asked, oh yeah. that's right. "i uhm, i've been.. hiding something from you.." i told him, and he looked at me confused. "like what?" he asked. "mommy?" i heard from upstairs. matt's head shot up and he looked at me. "what?" he whispered. i walked upstairs to grab gracie. "gracie, this is matt, mommy's boyfriend," i told her, pointing to matt. "matt, this is gracie," i looked at him.

"hi gracie," he smiled at her. "uhm.. why don't you go play so mommy can talk to matt?" i smiled at her, and she nodded, running back upstairs. "uhm, come sit.." i looked down, walking over to the couch. he sat next to me and looked at me, and i teared up, thinking about how i had to relive what happened just to tell matt. "i'm sorry," i whispered, wiping my eyes. "hey, hey, why are you crying?" he asked me, and i looked at him. "she.. she wasn't supposed to happen, that sounds so wrong but she really wasn't, i wasn't trying for her." i started, and he looked at me confused.

"when i was 16, i was at a party, and this dude.. he.. a-assaulted me, and i have no idea who he was, and i found out later on that i was pregnant. i was so scared, but now i'm glad i had her, because i would've never gotten through that time in my life if it wasn't for her. it just... shouldn't of happened like that," i finished, wiping my eyes once again. matt didn't say anything, he just pulled me into his arms and held me, and i just sat there. "i promise i'm not mad at you, it's okay," he told me.

"you're not?" i looked at him. "no, why would i b-" and then he got cut off, by gracie once again, running down the stairs. "mommy!" she called, running to me. "what's up baby?" i asked, pulling her onto my lap. "is matt my daddy?" she asked. i looked at her, not knowing what to say. "gracie, i-" "yes" matt cut me off. she giggled and jumped off of my lap, and into his. i looked over at him. why would you do that? i mouthed to him. he just looked at me and smiled, wrapping his arms around gracie. matt was truly going to be the death of me.