tour - matt

request!

summary!
in which you're on tour with the triplets, and are just messing around with each other :) (you're dating matt)

*based on todays vlog!*

y/n's pov
"baby come try this candy with us," matt said. "the candy you guys just bought?" i asked him, and he nodded. "yeah," he smiled, and i nodded and got out of my bunk and went with him to where chris and nick were. "it says bubble lick," nick said. "but listen to these instructions," he said again. "adult supervision, don't drink the solution, lick the bubbles only in bubble form, best used at room temperature, if the solution gets into your eyes rinse it with water," he read off.

nick blew the bubbles and matt got off the little couch thing, trying to taste them. "was it good?" chris asked. "i could taste the cotton candy not gonna lie," matt said. "that has to be gross, nick said." "it was like mid," chris said after he tried it, making us laugh. "you wanna try baby?" he asked me. "sure," i said. he blew some towards me and i tried it, making a weird face afterwards. "i don't like it," i shook my head, making them all laugh at me. "it's awful!" nick said after he tried it. "see!" i said.

"candy foammm," matt said, showing it to the camera. "blueberry flavored," he said. chris sprayed some in his mouth. "does it taste good?" matt asked. "no," chris replied. matt tried some and made a disgusting face. "you wanna try?" he asked me. "absolutely not, if you two say it's gross then i believe you," i laughed. matt got up and grabbed a paper bowl, spraying it into it. "oh my god that's disgusting," nick said. "agreed," i said. "it smells like spoiled milk," matt said. "matt i love you but get that shit away from me," i said to him.

sooner or later we were at the hotel in seattle, and we started vlogging again. "now we have these like jelly candies," nick said. nick gave a quick update on how tour was going, before he tried one of them. he bit into it, and squeezed it out. "look at it ooooozeee," he said. "that's actually gross," i said. "okay i got one," matt said. he bit into it and it went on chris. "it's in my eye," chris said. "okay y/n you try one," nick said. i tried one and i didn't like it, so i took nicks bag and spit it out into it. "i don't like it," i said, and matt smiled at me, kissing my head and throwing his arm around my shoulder. nick bit into another one, giving it to chris.

"eat the jelly," nick said to him, and chris took some and ate it. nick held the bag out to him and chris started laughing, "it's all gone i ate it," and nick was absolutely flabbergasted. "it's like a poop bag," nick said, making us all laugh, chris falling onto the floor laughing. i walked over and wrapped my arms around matt from behind, and he put one hand on mine while he still filmed chris and nick. nick took the last one and bit into it really hard, making it go everywhere. "it sounded like rain," chris laughed. "they're gonna come in here and see this purple jelly rag and be like 'what was going on in here'," nick laughed, making the rest of us laugh.

it was the next day and we were now at the next venue. i was sitting with matt laying on his shoulder, and he had his arm around me, and i was watched as he scrolled on his phone. he kissed my head, and then nick came up to us with the camera. "mattt," he said. "how are you feeling todayyy?" nick asked and he just gave him a thumbs up. "oh wow someone's not gonna win," nick said. "hey! don't do that," i said, laughing. "lack of energy i see," nick said. "i'm conserving my energy," matt said. "yeah okay," nick said, turning off the camera and walking away.

i laid back on his shoulder and grabbed his free hand, "i know it's only been a couple days but i'm really having fun on this tour with you," i said to him, and he lifted my head off of his shoulder and kissed me. "i wouldn't want to be here with anyone else," he smiled, giving me another kiss. "i love you," i told him. "i love you more baby," he smiled, kissing my head and i laid my head back onto his shoulder.