mornings - matt

summary!
a morning with matt :)

y/n's POV - *night before*

i had finally gotten home at 1:30 am. work kept me late, and the only thing i wanted to do right now was sleep. i quickly made my way into matt's room, changing into a pair of sweats, and immediately but carefully getting into bed with him, he was already asleep. i laid down and moved over so i was at least touching matt in some way, in this case, my head was on his arm, to which he ended up moving, and wrapping it around me, pulling me closer to him, and i fell asleep immediately.

* morning *

i woke up to a kiss on my forehead. i opened my eyes and saw matt. "hi baby, it's only 9, you can go back to sleep," he smiled. i groaned and snuggled more into him, and he laughed and wrapped his arms back around me. he kissed my head and rubbed my back, and i fell back asleep on his chest immediately after. i could feel him still rubbing my back, and kissing my head every once in a while.

i woke up again just to make myself more comfortable, and i moved to lay on his side, shoving my face in his neck. i heard him giggle before he kissed my temple. "i love you," i mumbled. "i love you," i heard. i smiled and fell back asleep again. this time when i woke up, matt wasn't there. i rubbed my eyes and sat up, checking my phone. 12:37 pm. holy shit, how did i sleep for so long. and then i smiled to myself, realizing that matt let me sleep instead of waking me up.

i laid there for a few more minutes, trying to wake myself up, before i actually sat up, stretching, and getting up to get ready. i threw on some leggings, and one of matt's hoodies, going to do my hair and makeup. i left my hair down, and just put some mascara and lip gloss on, before going downstairs. i walked down and was met with all 3 boys sitting on the couch. "well well well, look who decides to join us," chris smirked.

"well well well," i mocked him. "shut the fuck up,"i flipped him off, going to sit next to matt, and he threw his arm around me. "hi baby," he smiled. "hi," i smiled, leaning to lay on his shoulder. "not again, you just woke up," chris groaned, and i just flipped him off again, causing him and nick to giggle. i looked down and grabbed matt's hand, "thank you for letting me sleep," i smiled. "you came home really late last night, you needed to sleep," he kissed my head, rubbing his thumb on my hand.

"yeah why'd you sleep so long anyway?" chris asked. "i came home at almost 2 this morning, chris, my bad," i smirked at him. "what the hell are you doing out at 2 in the morning?!" "working," i groaned. "seriously? y/n you went to work at like 12 yesterday, they made you work almost 14 hours?!" i just sighed and closed my eyes. "i know, and todays my only day off, and then i'm back at it tomorrow," i groaned. "not if your amazing boyfriend calls them to tell them you're exhausted from this 14 hour shift and won't wake up," matt smirked at me. "i'll think about it," i smiled.

"good morning, by the way y/n," chris smirked at me. "fuck OFF," i laughed. i leaned back on matt's shoulder, "this is perfect, i love mornings like this," i smiled. "me too baby, i'm glad it's you i get to have these mornings with," he grabbed my hand again, kissing my head.

idrk if i like this one 😥😥😞😞😞