paranormal world pod - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: can you do an imagine on the triplets new podcast video where yn is with them and she gets really scared and needs to leave and matt like followers her? i don't know if that makes sense but i love this book

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you enjoy it <3.

extra notes!: i love when you guys request imagines based off of videos bc it just gives me excuses to watch the triplets more than i already do😭

y/n's pov
today we were filming a podcast episode, and today they had a special guest. her name was Patti Negri, and she was a witch and paranormal investigator. "i've been talking to dead people since i was 4 years old," she said. "that's crazy," i said. she then began to go on about her life and everything she's done, and honestly it was crazy. like really crazy.

"i have to tell you my little ghostie things are going off crazy right now," she said, and i moved closer to matt, and he put his hand on my knee, rubbing it with his thumb. later on, she pulled out her little tools. "literally, you have a spirit in this house," she said. "right over by that gum ball thing," she said. "absolutely not," i mumbled. "is there a spirit in this studio?" the sticks moved to say yes. "where are you?" she asked, and they pointed to the right of her.

i reached down and grabbed matt's hand. "is there a spirit here?" they moved to yes again. "did you come with the gumball machine?" it moved to yes again. "are you a good ghost? do you like the guys?" yes. she kept asking questions and the sticks were moving, and it was really creepy. "i'm so sorry i can't do this," i said, getting freaked out and leaving the room. "y/n," matt said. "sorry," matt said, getting up and following me out of the room.

"hey, hey," he grabbed my arm, turning me around and pulling me into him. "what's the matter?" he asked. "that's so scary, i don't like it," i told him. "baby it's okay," he said. "matt, if that shit is real there's something in that room, that doesn't creep you out? and the fact that she was talking to it? and it was answering her questions? remember the hotel matt? i can't do that again," i said. "okay, okay, calm down baby, deep breaths, we don't have to go back in there," he said.

"no no, it's okay, you can, i'll just go in your room," i told him. "but what if the spirit gets you?" he smirked. "matt!" i yelled, slapping his arm. "okay okay, i'm sorry, but are you sure you're okay if i go back?" he asked. "yes, i'll just go hang out in your room and wait for you," i told him. "okay, i love you," he said, kissing me, "i love you," i told him, and he went back to the podcast and i went into his room.

a little while later matt came back into his room, laying with me. "the spirit ended up moving around the room," matt said. i looked up at him, "i'm never going in that podcast room again." i said. "babe, it's okay," he laughed, and i just gave him a look. "okay okay, you're right i'm sorry," he smiled, wrapping his arm around me. "i'm sorry for walking out mid episode though," i told him. "it's okay, it makes good clickbait and content," he smirked. "i hate you!"

andddd that's all the requests i had!😭 if anyone who got their request written doesn't like it, don't hesitate to let me know and i'll do it again for you!

anyways i'm taking my ass to bed now, it's 3 am and i'm finally actually feeling like i can pass out any second so i'm gonna take this and use it to my advantage so goodnight i LOVE UUUUUUUU