cramps - matt

summary!
in which matt's filming for his personal
channel, but gets interrupted by you
having bad cramps and being in pain.

y/n's pov

me, nick, and chris were in the living room watching a movie. we were watching the mario movie, again, for our like 3rd time. matt was filming a video for his personal channel, so i let him be and came to hang out with chris and nick. my stomach started cramping so i had tried to carefully move to get myself comfortable without having them notice. i started my period today, fun.

"you okay?" nick asked, looking over at me. "yeah, my stomach just hurts a little, i'll survive." i told him. "okay, just let me know if you need anything," he told me. "thanks nick," i smiled at him. i made myself comfortable and we kept watching the movie. sooner or later i got thirsty, so i got up, which was bad idea. the second i got up, a really bad cramp went shooting from my stomach all the way down to my thighs, causing me to fall to my knees in pain.

"holy shit! y/n!" chris said, pausing the movie. "you alright babe?" nick kneeled down to me, and i had tears strolling down my face. "it hurts so bad," i cried. "chris go get matt, i don't know what to do.." nick said. chris hurried off to matt's room, "matt!" he opened the door. "i know you're filming but y/n just fell to the floor in pain." immediately i heard footsteps running out and matt bent down in front of me. "y/n? baby? what's the matter?" i had my face shoved into the carpet, i was in so much pain.

"it hurts," i cried. "what hurts?" he rubbed my back. "my cramps," i mumbled, embarrassed for nick and chris to hear me. "come on baby," he said, lifting me up so i was sitting up. he stood up and picked me up, bringing me into his room. "matt," i cried into his shoulder. "i know baby, i know.." he soothed. "i'm gonna get you some medicine and the heating pad," he told me, laying me onto his bed. "i'll be right back," he kissed my forehead, before leaving the room.

he came back with my heating pad and some medicine, and a water. "here, take this," he handed me the water and medicine. i took it and laid back down, and matt had already plugged the heating pad in, and placed it onto my lower stomach for me. "good?" he asked and i nodded. "thank you," i mumbled. "it's my job to take care of you baby," he smiled, leaning in to kiss me. "i'm sorry, i know you were filming.." i said as we pulled away. "you're joking, right? chris came in to tell me you fell to the floor in pain, and you're worried about my video?" he giggled a little.

"they've never been that bad, i got up and it went all the way down to my thighs," i told him. he frowned and put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it with his thumb. i smiled a little and relaxed into his touch, closing my eyes. "that feel okay?" he asked. "perfect." i told him. he came and laid next to me, before putting his hand back where it was and rubbing my thigh again. "i love you, so much, holy shit." i told him and he giggled, "i love you too baby," he smiled, kissing my forehead.