car video - matt

summary!
in which you are with the triplets filming their
"THE WEIRDEST SCHOOL EXPERIENCE" car
video.

y/n's POV

i was with the triplets, filming their car video with them. i was in the backseat with nick, i wasn't sure what the topic of this video was gonna be. "holy shit," matt said. "what?" nick asked. "so many pokémon," matt smiled. him and his damn pokémon game. i smiled at him and looked back over at chris, who was talking about a car light being out. "you're a lousy pikachu hunter," chris told him, and i slapped his arm. "don't say that!" i said to him.

"oh there's so many people i don't like it," matt said, slouching down in his seat. i reached over and put my hand on his shoulder. "dude there's so many people out tonight," nick said, also crouching down. they all just kept talking about random things and going on random rants, when chris spoke up, "i just hate like bushes and shit," he said. "that's a lousy bush, like be bigger and bushier, he laughed, pointing at the bush in front of the car. "you're an error of a bush," he laughed again.

"oh my god, this kid is sprinting," chris said. "holy fuck this kid has speed," he said. "this kids got a bus to catch," matt said. "i'm worried, what's going on?" nick asked, and i playfully rolled my eyes at him. "oh he's going into the grocery store," matt said. "ohh they close in 4 minutes," he said. "he must've really needed something, everyone take a guess what he needed," chris said. "milk," nick replied. "i was gonna say milk too," i said. "with the way he's running, it looks like he's gonna miss something for dinner," chris said. "it looks like he's starving to death right now and he's got like 30 seconds to eat something," matt said.

nick started telling a story about a girl he went to high school with, and about how she was running through the hallway, and the teacher turned the corner, when chris cut him off. "oh! that's the guy that was running! what'd he get? a cake?" "i'll go check i'll go check," matt said, getting out, running over. "what the fuck," i said. "is he serious?" nick asked. chris turned to look at me, "that's your boyfriend, this is the craziest thing i've ever seen," he said. "matt's approaching him just to see what he bought," chris laughed.

eventually matt came back to the car, and when he got back in, he had the biggest smile on his face. "guys! guys! that was the best intermission in a car video i've ever took in my life," he said. he looked so happy and it made me smile. "i found out what they got, and i got a shiny spheal," he said, his smile growing even bigger. i just bit my smile back and looked out the window, it took everything in me to not just kiss him right in front of his brothers. he was genuinely the cutest person i've ever met.

eventually we wrapped the video up and drove back to the triplets house, and when we got back, nick and chris immediately got out, so i took my chance and leaned up, pulling him into a kiss. we pulled away and i smiled at him. "you are the cutest fucking person i've ever met, you know that?" i told him. "what are you talking about?" he asked. "when you got back in the car talking about your shiny pokémon, you had the biggest smile on your face, god you're so cute," i said, kissing him again. "i love you," he laughed as we pulled away. "i love you, but come here i want one more kiss," i said, kissing him once again.