jealous - matt

y/n's pov

y/n's pov

i was currently at my boyfriend matt's house, with his two triplet brothers. me and chris were playing mario kart while matt was on his phone and nick was editing. chris had come in first place, once again, and beat me. "god i hate youuu," i groaned at him. "oh get over it, you sore loser," he smirked, and i playfully smacked him. "oh it's on," he said and we started playfully hitting each other. "chris! i hate you stop itttt," "okay we get it, calm down," i heard matt mumble. i looked over at him, "you okay baby..?" he ignored me.

"matt," "just leave me alone y/n," he said before getting up and going upstairs. i sat there for a minute confused as to why he was acting this way. what could've happened in the last 15 minutes to make his mood change? i sat back looking down trying to figure out what he was upset about, and then i finally realized. i looked at nick and chris, before getting up. i knew exactly what was wrong with matt, he was upset with how close me and chris were being. i sighed to myself, before getting up and going into his room.

i walked in and he was laying there staring at the wall, with his covers pulled all the way up to his chin. "matt.. baby.." i sighed and closed his door, before walking over to him. i put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb, and he looked at me. "what?" he groaned. "talk to me, love, what's the matter?" "do you like chris more than me..?" he whispered. "what? matt.. baby, i love you, what are you talking about?" "you and chris.. you guys were so close.. it just.. do you wanna be with him instead of me?" "matt.." i sighed and pulled his blanket back and got in bed with him.

"listen to me, i love you. not chris, trust me chris is too much for me to handle, even just with him as my best friend. i would pick you over him forever and ever, i'm not
going anywhere baby. you're stuck with me, i don't want anyone else, but you, okay? i promise," i rubbed his cheek again. "i'm sorry," he sighed.. "i just got.." "jealous?" i cut him off, smirking. "shut up," he groaned and laid his head in my neck. i smiled and played with his hair. "i love you," i told him. "i love you more," he mumbled into my neck, placing a tiny kiss.

HIII IM BACK IM HERE IM ABT TO BE ON A WRITING SPREE TONIGHT AND TMRWW!!

also PLEASE give me ideas on imagines to write for nick my mind is completely blank okay love u bye 🫶🏼