argument - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: hey!! I don't know if this will make sense but you can do an imagine where we get into an argument and sleep in another room/floor??

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you enjoy it <3!

y/n's pov
me and chris were currently in an argument right now. i was upset at him over something, and he got mad at me for being upset with him. i tried telling him why i was mad and how it made me feel, but he didn't want to listen, so i got more mad, and that's what caused this entire argument to even happen in the first place.

"you're not even listening to me chris!" i said. "yes i am!" "no you're not, you're not even listening to how i feel, you're just yelling at me for being mad at what you did," i sighed. "i just, i don't wanna argue, i'm sorry okay? i don't wanna fight, i'm sorry." i said to him. "i just don't understand why you're mad at me," he said. "because you're not listening! just, drop it." i said, leaving the room.

that resulted in me not talking to chris for the rest of the day. if he didn't wanna listen to me and how i felt, i wasn't gonna listen to him. eventually it was almost midnight, and everyone was in their rooms, and i decided to stay in the living room for the night. i grabbed a blanket out of their blanket bin, and laid on the couch.

i scrolled through tiktok for a little bit, before i finally put my phone down and fell asleep. it took me a minute to get comfortable, but when i did, i was out. it was honestly actually pretty comfortable sleeping on the couch.

- the next morning -

i woke up, and went to hit up, but there was a heavy weight on top of me. i looked down and saw chris' messy hair, and i smiled to myself a little, before remembering why were in this position in the first place. i grabbed my phone and checked the time. 10:38 am. i ran my hand through his hair, and immediately he sat up.

"baby, i'm so sorry, i should've listened to you and i'm so sorry that i didn't. i can't even try and give you an excuse because i don't have one, but i-" i cut him off. "chris, it's okay," i laughed a little. "no it's not, you can say that but you and i both know that it's not, i made you upset and i hurt your feelings and i'm so sorry that i did, baby, i will spend the rest of my life making it up to you," he said.

"the rest of your life is a little dramatic, don't you think?" i giggled. "not for you," he said. "i missed you last night, i could barely sleep. i came up here at like 5 and just laid with you. "chris, you should've woken me up, we could've went back into your room," i said. "it's okay, i slept, you make a great pillow by the way," he smirked. "shut up," i laughed, rolling my eyes. "i love you," he said, leaning in to kiss me. "i love you " i said as we pulled away.