mornings - chris

summary!
just what i feel like a morning with
chris would be like :)

y/n's POV

i woke up and checked my phone. 10:18 am. i looked down to see chris' arms still wrapped around me, and i carefully rolled over so i was facing him, and he pulled me closer to him, putting his face in my neck. i knew i'd be here awhile, since chris is usually the last one to wake up out of the 3, and he likes to sleep as long as possible, until someone forces him to get up and get out of bed.

i heard light snores coming from him, causing me to smile, and i wrapped my arms around him and just laid there. i laid my head on top of his, and i must've ended up dozing back off, because my eyes opened, and it was now 11:30. "chris," i whispered, rubbing his back. nothing. "chrisss," i tapped his shoulder lightly. "no," he groaned. "baby, it's 11:30, you gotta get up," i told him. "5 more minutes," he mumbled. "babe, i let you have an extra hour while i fell back asleep." "good, do it again, let's just cuddle and sleep all day," he said.

"nope, you have to film and i have to go to the store," i told him. no response. this kid really fell asleep again. "chrisss," i whined, now shaking him. "what?" he groaned. "come on, you gotta get up." i told him. he moved his head from my neck and looked at me, "you're lucky your pretty," he sighed. "oh yeah? you're only listening to me because i'm pretty?" i said, joking with him. "no no no, because i love you," he immediately said, throwing his arms back around me. "cute, but not gonna work, get up," i giggled. "come onnn y/n," he sighed.

"okay! go back to sleep, i'll just explain to matt and nick why their brother isn't up and ready to film," i smirked, getting up. he groaned, "go ahead, i'm going back to sleep," he laid back down. i shook my head and went and got dressed for the day, doing my hair and makeup as well. that was about 30-45 minutes, and i went back into his room to see him asleep. "are you ready to get up now?" i said, shaking him. one eye opened and he looked at me, "hi pretty," he smiled.

"hi, you gonna get up for me?" i asked him, and he sighed before sitting up. "finally! some progress," i smiled. "yeah, yeah, come here," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. he looked at me and leaned up, placing his lips on mine. i smiled and kissed back, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. he pulled away and looked at me, "thank you for letting me sleep," he smiled. "i had no choice," i giggled, and he shook his head and kissed me again. this may be how every morning goes, but i wouldn't want it any other way.