i just need you - chris

summary!
in which you're on tour with the triplets and had a very rough day, and all you want is chris.

possible tw!
minimal mentions of death, nothing too crazy!

y/n's pov
i woke up in my bunk on the bus, and checked the time. it was 10:30 in the morning, and it didn't sound like anyone was really up. i crawled out of the bunk and went into the bathroom, only to be met with the fact that mother nature decided to visit me. lovely. i sighed, taking care of everything i needed to, and walking back out and getting back into my bunk. we didn't need to be up until 11:30, so i just took the time to relax and hopefully have the cramps that were starting would calm down.

it was 11 when my bunk curtain opened, and i looked over and it was chris. "hi baby," he whispered, leaning in to kiss my forehead. "hi," i smiled. "you okay?" he asked. "i got a visit from mother nature," i sighed, and he nodded. "you need anything?" he asked. "no i'm okay, i took some ibuprofen they should kick in soon," i said, and he nodded. i got up out of the bunk and wrapped my arms around him for a minute, before pulling away and going to get dressed for the day. we were in texas today for the show. i finished getting ready and then we went into the venue.

i watched the show from the side with madi, when during tril's performance it felt like i was getting a headache. i sighed to myself and walked away, letting laura know i was going back on the bus and that i had a headache. by the time i got on the bus and changed into a pair of pajama pants and one of chris' hoodies, my headache was now 10 times worse, and that's when i knew it was a migraine. i got back into the bunk trying to fall asleep, when my phone rang. i looked and it was my mom. "hello?" i answered. "hi honey, are you busy?" she asked. "no, i came back in the bus because i started getting a migraine, what do you need?" i asked.

"well, i needed to call you and tell you.. honey y/f/n isn't with us anymore. she passed away," she said, sounding sad. "oh," i whispered. as if my day couldn't get any worse. "i'm so sorry honey, i'll have her mom get ahold of you when they figure everything out," she told me. "okay," i sniffled. "i love you," she told me. "i love you too," i said before she hung up, and i just laid there and cried. what an awful day, and chris was still doing the show so i couldn't even be with him right now. eventually i heard a bunch of voices, and i knew that everyone was coming back and that the show has ended. i pulled out my phone, texting the group chat we had with everyone.

tour😝

hi guys, i just wanted to let you guys know
that i think it would be best if i didn't join the shows
for the next few days, i don't feel good, i have a
migraine, and i just found out y/f/n passed away.
i'm sorry if i'm ruining everything i just don't
think it would be a good idea.
read by all

laura❤️
not a problem at all, y/n.
you're not ruining anything. we are
all here if you need us. ❤️

then i got a separate text from chris.

chris🤍

what do you need baby?

i just need you, please.
read

next thing i know, my bunk curtain opened, and it was chris. "baby.." he frowned, before climbing into the bunk with me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me on top of him. i hid my face in his neck and the tears just kept rolling down. "you're okay, im right here, i got you," he said, rubbing my back. "i'm so sorry about y/f/n, baby.." he said, kissing my head, holding me tighter. i sniffled and held onto him tighter, as if he'd disappear if i let go. "it's been such a bad day," i cried into his shoulder.

"i know baby, i'm so sorry," he said, holding me even tighter than before. "we have tomorrow off, you and me can stay right here all day," he whispered, and i nodded. "please," i whispered, and he rubbed my back. "get some rest baby, i know your head must be pounding from your migraine and your crying," he whispered, now massaging my scalp. "i love you, i'll be right here when you wake up," he whispered. "i love you," i mumbled, moving my head up and giving him a quick kiss, before laying back in his neck and falling asleep.