hit - chris

summary!
in which you're at a party
with your friends and boyfriend, and a
drunk dude comes to flirt with you, and
isn't too happy when you reject him.

chris gives overprotective boyfriend vibes iktr

y/n's POV

we were at a party. we as in me, the triplets, sab, nessa, madi, oliver, etc. it was a friend of a friends party, and we were invited, so we just decided to go. i was standing in the kitchen with madi and sab, when someone came up to me. "you're very pretty," he slurred, you could definitely tell that he was 101% intoxicated. "thanks," i gave him a half smile, kind of feeling uncomfortable already. he just stared at me, and i went back to talking to madi and sab.

"can i get your number?" he spoke up after about 5 minutes. "i have a boyfriend." i told him. "that means i can't have your number?" he slurred. "that's exactly what that means," i rolled my eyes, walking away to a different area with madi and sab. we were now in the living room, and nick had joined in on our conversation. we were talking about having a movie night when we went back home, and the dude came back up to me again, grabbing my wrist. "come on pretty," he slurred.

"dude, i told you i have a boyfriend, get off of me," i ripped my arm away from him. "stop trying to play hard to get, you and me, upstairs, let's go have fun," he looked at me. "no." i told him. he just stared at me, "whatever, you're an ugly whore anyway," he slapped me, before pushing me onto the ground, and i had hit my head on the arm of the couch. "what the fuck?!" nick yelled, causing the small area we were in to go silent. "y/n! are you okay?" madi bent down to me. "i'll go find chris," sab said. i just nodded, holding my tears in, i just wanted to go home.

"y/n babe are you good?" nick was now bent down in front of me. "i just-" "y/n!" i was cut off, i looked up to see chris running towards me. "fuck baby, what happened??" he lifted my chin up. i let the tears fall finally, i couldn't tell him that some dude put his hands on me. "baby.." he frowned. "some dude has been trying to get with her all night, she kept telling him no and he got mad, called her a whore and slapped her, and then pushed her onto the ground," madi said. "what?!" chris stood up. "who the fuck put their hands on my y/n?!" he was pissed.

"chris please! i just wanna go home," i wiped my eyes. "not until i find the douchebag who felt it was fine to touch you." he said, not even turning to look at me. "right there," madi said. he started walking over, "chris no!" he just ignored me. nick sighed and followed after him, to stop whatever his brother was trying to start. "hey bud," i heard chris say, and the guy turned around. "oh hey dude," he waved at chris, he didn't even know who chris was.

"that girl right there, did you touch her?" chris pointed at me. "yeah dude, don't try and get with her, she won't let you," the guy rolled his eyes. "well, that's my girlfriend. so think twice before you touch a woman, buddy. if i ever catch you near her again you're dead," chris said, pushing him. "yeah, don't like it, do you? loser." he came back over to me, pulling me into his chest.

"you're okay," he whispered, and i cried into his shoulder. "i felt so uncomfortable, and then he grabbed me and i just," i cut myself off. "i know baby, i know, i'm so sorry." he whispered in my ear, rubbing my back. "i love you, i'm sorry," i cried. "i love you more, you have nothing to be sorry for," he said, and i just held onto him tighter. "let's go find matt and go home, baby," he kissed the top of my head.