sick - matt

request !

possible tw!
mentions of being sick, vomit

summary!
in which matt is sick, and throws up
all over you, not making it to the bathroom in time😞.

y/n's POV

i was at the triplets house, in the living room. me and the triplets were watching a movie. matt was laying in my lap, and i was running my hands through his hair. he hasn't been feeling that great today, so i was just trying to help him feel better. i looked down at him to see his eyes closed, and i smiled to myself and kept running my hands through his hair.

i kept watching the movie, when matt suddenly threw himself up with full force, now sitting next to me. "what's wrong baby?" i asked him, "i'm gonna throw up," he mumbled, putting his hand over his mouth. "okay, okay, come on," i said and stood up. he stood up and we walked to the bathroom when suddenly he stopped in the middle of the floor and threw up. all over me.

"oh my god," nick said, getting up and running over to us. "holy fuck," chris followed behind him. "baby, i'm so sorry," he said, tearing up looking at me. "hey, hey, don't cry.. it's okay baby, i promise, i'm not mad at you, you don't feel good and that's okay," i told him, and he put his hand over his mouth again, running to the bathroom, and chris followed behind him.

"oh my god y/n, i'll help you," nick told me. "oh my god i can't even change, it'll get all over me when i take my shirt off," i stressed. "just take it off how matt takes his shirts off, from the back of the neck, it'll probably just get on your arms a little, but it looks like that already happened.." nick said, holding back a laugh. "fuck off," i told him, before going upstairs to get changed. i quickly changed and ran back downstairs to help nick clean up the mess.

we finished cleaning, and chris came back downstairs. "he's okay now, he's in bed.. he feels terrible y/n," he told me, and i sighed and went upstairs. i walked into his room and he looked at me, "i'm sorry," he mumbled. "baby, look at me. it's okay, see? i changed, it's okay, everything's fine," i told him, rubbing his cheek. i got in bed with him and he laid in my neck. "you feel better?" "a little.. my stomach feels empty so it doesn't hurt anymore," he told me.

"good, get some rest baby, i'll be here.." i told him, and i felt him nod in my neck. i rubbed my hand up and down his back, up to his head and giving him little scratches, and i heard small snores coming from him.

idk if i like this one tbh.