theyre a 10 but... - matt

requested?: no!

summary!: in which you film with the triplets for their most recent "they're a 10 but..." video! :)

notes!: i knew while i was watching the car video today that it would make a cute imagine, especially with the matt "being emotional" part so here it isss

y/n's pov
i was in the backseat with nick, and chris was checking the camera. we were once again filming another car video, which was honestly one of my favorite times of the week. "todays video we're going to be doing theyre a 10 buuuut," nick said. "an absolute sturniolo classic here," chris said. "i genuinely think this is one of the funniest things we do," matt said. "they're a super big mamas boy," chris read off.

"what classifies ... what classifies a... what... okay," matt said, trying to talk but chris and nick kept messing around. "what baby? i'm listening," i told him, and he just shook his head. "i just hate that you're yapping still, like let's talk about it," matt said. "i'm, what?" chris said. "we didn't answer the first," matt said. "yes we did, mamas boy," chris said. "go matt," chris said. "i don't even wanna answer that one," matt said. it looked like he was getting stressed out a little so i leaned forward, grabbing his hand and rubbing it with my thumb.

"they stalk your moms facebook page before hanging out with you," chris read off. "zero," we all said. "anyone in mine, nick, and y/n's position would be in," but chris cut him off. "drink some coke, get loose," chris said. "let me put it in a perspective that you can actually imagine it," matt said. matt gave off his example about how basically they get distracted from the main topic, and how they never get to the point of anything.

"let's just fucking do it," matt said, and then chris' alarm went off. "oh, time to wake up, i set a timer so i didnt take a nap while you were just yapping your mouth off," chris said, and i let out a little giggle, before hitting his shoulder. "chris that wasn't nice," i smiled a little. "you laughed!" he said. "because i didn't expect that to be what came out of your mouth!" i told him. "i was gonna stay on topic but nick interrupted me," chris said to matt.

"you have tears in your eyes, wipe em," chris said, and i looked at matt. "you look like you're sad," chris said. "why do you have tears in your eyes?" nick asked. "i don't know," matt said. "you okay baby?" i asked him and he nodded. "i don't know if it's just these glasses but it looks like you're gonna cry," chris said. "am i? do i look like that?" matt asked, looking back at me and nick. "your eyes just look full of tears," chris said.

"matt what's wrong?" i asked him. "i'm good," he said. "are you upset?" chris asked, reaching over to rub his back while matt pulled out his phone. "no i'm not, i don't need to cry, i'm confused on why," he said, pulling out his phone. "i love you matt," chris said. "love you too, hold on," matt said. "he looks perfectly normal to me," nick said. "you looked just really upset," chris said, still rubbing matt's back.

"well i'm good, so if there's any thought that i had tears in my eyes, it's not true," matt said. i didn't really believe him because i couldn't tell he was stressed out earlier, but i wasn't gonna ask him again in front of nick and chris. eventually we wrapped up the video, and went back to the triplets house. nick and chris got out, going inside and i got out, moving into the passengers seat. "okay, no camera, no nick or chris, are you okay baby?" i asked him, and he looked at me.

"yeah, i'm fine," he said. "promise?" i asked. "promise, just a little stressed out but i'm okay," he said. i looked at him and leaned over the center console, hugging him. "i love you," i told him. "i love you," he said into my shoulder. "thank you for caring," he said. "i always care baby, i need to make sure you're okay and feeling okay," i told him, before pulling away and kissing him. "i love you," he said as we pulled away. "i love you," i smiled, before we got out and went inside.