carsick - matt

y/n's pov

the triplets, their parents, and i were on our way back from a family trip that they take every year. we had went to vermont, and now we were on our way back home. it was about a 3- 3 1/2 hour drive. the way there was fine, but the way back i started feeling weird. i started feeling nauseous. matt was in the back with me, nick and chris in the middle, and obviously their parents in the front seat. i looked out the window while matt was on his phone, trying to calm myself down and to get this sickness feeling to go away.

after about another 20 minutes, the feeling didn't go away, in fact maybe even a little worse. i turned to matt and he was still on his phone, i didn't want everyone to hear me, so i just pulled out my phone and texted him.

matt<3

i don't feel good. i feel like i can
throw up any second.
read 1:47 pm

do you need them to pull
over?

maybe? i think i just need some air..
read 1:49 pm.

"can we pull over real quick? y/n doesn't feel good.." matt said, and rubbed my back. they pulled over and nick had moved out of the way so i could get out for a second, and j sat in the road behind the car to try and calm myself down. it didn't work that well, because next thing i know i'm throwing up on the side of the road. i felt someone pull my hair back and rub my back, and immediately i knew it was matt. "my stomach hurts so bad," i threw up again. "let it all out baby, it's okay," he told me.

after a few more minutes, i finally felt empty, i guess? like there's nothing left to come out. i turned to matt and hugged him and he rubbed my back and kissed my head. "you okay now?" he asked and i nodded. "nick and chris moved in the back, so now if you need it you can roll down the window for some air," he told me and i just nodded. we got back in the car and everyone asked me if i was feeling better. i just nodded and laid my head on matt's shoulder, falling asleep for the rest of the car ride.