topgolf - matt

request!

summary!
in which you go to top golf with the triplets,
and you can't help but 'fangirl' over how
good matt looks.

the way suddenly 500 edits went into my camera roll
after that vlog

y/n's POV
i was getting ready, my boyfriend and best friends had invited me to go to top golf with them. it was gonna be me, the triplets, and madi. i was excited, we haven't really went out to anything 'fun' in a little while, so it was nice to actually get out and go do something, instead of getting out and driving the 5 minutes to their house. i was finishing up putting lip gloss on, when i got the text from matt that they were here.

i smiled and grabbed my bag, going outside and locking the door, before hopping in the backseat with nick and madi. "y/n!" madi cheered. "hi babe," i smiled at her. "hi baby," matt said. "hi," i smiled, leaning forward and kissing his cheek. "gross," chris said. "you're gross," i said, leaning back into the seat. matt started driving and eventually we made it there, and we all got out. i walked over to matt and stopped dead in my tracks, he was wearing sweatpants, with a zip up hoodie and a blank tank top underneath, but god he looked good.

"what's the matter?" he laughed at me a little. "who the hell are you trying to look good for?" i asked, walking up to him. "this one girl, she's really pretty, and my girlfriend, her names y/n," he smirked at me. i hugged him and hid my face in his chest, "i need you to change, you look too good i won't be able to focus," i whined. he just laughed at me and rubbed my back, and i pulled away and we walked up, paying and going to our little spot.

of course they had to vlog. it was matt's turn and nick pulled out the camera, pointing it at me. "y/n will not stop staring at matt," nick said, and i looked up to see he was filming. matt heard him and turned around, and when he saw he laughed. "stop it," i groaned. "guys, look at matt and tell us if you understand why she's staring," nick said, pointing the camera towards matt. "no!" i yelled. "he looks too good, edit that out," i said. "are you crazy?" chris asked. "they're gonna get mad if they get no matt content," nick said. "actually! yes, put it in. i wanna see the edits," i smirked.

"you're obsessed aren't you?" chris laughed at me. "yes." i replied, walking over to matt. "i love you," he laughed at me, kissing me. "stop laughing," i said. "i'm sorry baby, it's just cute to see you all flustered over an outfit." "it's not the outfit, it's just how good YOU look in it," i sighed, and he laughed again, hugging me. "you're adorable," he said. "you're hot," i mumbled into his neck. he just laughed once again, kissing the top of my head. "i love you, fangirl," he smirked at me. "you did not just say that!" i pulled away from him, and he just smiled and pulled me into another kiss.

and i was right, the next day, 20 minutes after the vlog got posted, my fyp was FILLED with edits of matt. matt walked into his room and saw me, and laid next to me, "what ya watching?" he asked. "nothing," i blushed. he took my phone and saw, and scrolled. "you're obsessed with me!" he laughed. "but see! they all agree with me!" i said. "their opinions don't matter, just yours," he smirked, leaning down to kiss me. "you're all that matters to me," he said as he pulled away, pulling me into another kiss.