liam neeson - matt

requested?: no!

summary!: in which you walk in on matt's room being decorated with liam neeson everywhere

notes!: i've felt good today, i've cleaned and organized my room, i've showered, and now i can just relax for the night, i feel good for once finally, so i figured i'd write for you guys :,).

y/n's pov
laura had just came to pick me up, she had a meeting with matt and came to pick me up so she could drop us both off at the triplets house. we got back to the house and walked in and upstairs, and chris and nick were nowhere to be seen. "maybe they're in their rooms," matt said, pulling out his phone to facetime their group chat that they have with each other, as we walked to his room.

he opened the door, and froze in place. "oh.. my.. i was facetiming the group chat," matt said. "this is the prank?" he said walking into his room. i followed behind him and looked around. "liam neeson, all over my bedroom is the prank?" he kept looking around. "oh my god," i mumbled. "oh my god!" he pointed to the big picture hanging on his wall. "i didn't even see that one," he said walking into the room fully, and i went and stood next to where chris was sitting.

"look around you'll find more," nick said. "i'm keeping all of these up," matt said. "y/n how do you feel about that?" chris asked. "he can do whatever he wants i'm just not sleeping in here," i laughed. "the blanket is amazing," he said grabbing it and wrapping it around himself. "this is so comforting, like i feel so comforted," he said, making chris laugh. "where'd you put all my shirts?" matt asked. "doesn't matter you have 2 new ones," nick told him.

"these are perfect!" he gasped. "y/n your boyfriend is obsessing over someone else," nick laughed. "hey this is the happiest i've seen the kid in days i'll let him be," i laughed. "i love this, i'm so happy," he said, and nick laughed. "i love this so much," he said pointing to the big picture on his wall. "this is exactly what i wanted, who did i tell this to?" he asked. "i said how comforted would you feel if liam neeson on a poster with a 9 millimeter pointed," he said.

"liam neeson is my comfort, i love liam neeson," he said. "what about y/n?" chris asked. "shut up let him have his moment," i laughed. "was my meeting with laura like.." "no one has to do meetings today, you fully went there to leave the house," chris said. "i had a good meeting with laura," he said. "i feel so much more protected," matt said, laying in his bed with his blanket. "you're ridiculous," i told him. "well i'm happy that this is a good prank for you," nick told him.

"it's not even a prank it's a benefit," he said. "oh my," i said. "well we'll see you guys next week!" nick said. "yeah shut that camera off i need to change my shirt," matt said. and he did. he changed into one of his new liam neeson shirts. chris and nick left the room, and he looked at me. "come here," he said. "matt, i don't know about you, but having all these pictures like looking at me is weird," i laughed. "it's so comforting," he said. "well as long as you're happy," i smiled, walking over to give him a kiss.

"but, like i said earlier, i am not sleeping in here if you're keeping these up," i laughed. "babe, we're going to boston tonight and i'll fix it when we come backkk," he said, grabbing my hands. "no, you don't have to take them down because of me, if you like these and want to keep them up you can, i'll just deal with it, if it makes you happy then i'm happy," i smiled. "i love you," he said, standing up and giving me another kiss. "i love you," i smiled as we pulled away. "now come lay with me and liam," he said laying down, lifting up his blanket. "matt!" i laughed.