clingy - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: heyyy idk if this is a good request and if you don't want to make it I 100% understand, but basically can you do a Chris one specifically and ofc you can do a Matt version too of were the triplets are filiming a vlog (the top golf one for example) and he's just showing yn extra love in the video bc he doesn't feel like he shows it as often and she deserves it or something!!! tysm I hope this makes sense

notes!: thank you for the request ! i hope you like it! <3

y/n's pov
today me and the triplets are going to top golf. chris invited me to go with them, claiming he wants some "quality couple time," even though nick and matt would be us. i don't know, that kid doesn't make sense sometimes. matt had just picked me up, and we were on our way there. when they came to pick me up, nick was in the front seat, and chris was in the back so he could sit with me.

we got there and went and paid, and despite me telling him not to, chris paid for me. i sat down and watched them play for a little bit, and chris came over out of nowhere and kissed me. "ew look at them, gross," nick said, pointing the camera at us. "i love you," he told me. "i love you so much," i smiled. he kissed me again before going to take his turn again, and coming back over and wrapping his arm around me, sitting down.

"look at this kid being all over y/n," nick pointed the camera at us again. "i can't show my girl some love? fuck you nick," chris said, before kissing me again on purpose, just to make nick mad, making me giggle as we pulled away. it was his turn again, and he looked at me. "come play with me, i'll help you," he said. "okay," i smiled. we walked over and he stood behind me, putting his hands on top of mine, helping me hit the ball. "there you go!" he smiled, pulling me into his chest.

"i love you beautiful, i really hope you know that," he whispered in my ear. "i love you so much chris," i smiled, and we went back to sit down, and chris was basically just clinging onto me the entire night. it was really cute, don't get me wrong, but i was really confused as to why he was being clingy. "hit the cart!" nick said. chris swung and tried, before he came back and sat back down with me.

"kid is in love he hasn't left her side at all," matt said. "the whole vlog is just gonna be those two kissing" nick said. "then don't put it in," i shrugged, smirking at him before looking at chris. "you're being really clingy tonight, it's cute, but is something wrong?" i whispered to him, so nick and matt didn't hear. "i'm okay, i just feel like i don't show you as much love as you deserve, and i just am not good with showing how i feel, but i love you and you deserve to be shown love," he said. "baby, you're so cute," i told him, before leaning in and kissing him. he really was the cutest boy ever.