followed around - chris

summary!
in which you go to the mall with madi and some guy follows you around catcalling you

possible tw(?):
catcalling, sexual talk(?)

y/n's pov
"baby i have to gooo," i said to chris. i was getting ready to go to the mall with madi, and chris had pulled me into bed and wouldn't let me go. "nooo stay with me," he said. "i can't, madi's about to be here to get me," i told him. "fine," he sighed, very dramatically may i add, letting me go. "i love you," i told him, kissing him. "i love you, have fun," he smiled. i smiled at him and grabbed my purse, before going outside, and as i went outside laura and madi were pulling up.

i went and got in the car, and we drove to the mall. laura dropped us off and we walked inside. "where should we go first?" madi asked. "i don't know, i do wanna maybe get some new clothes though, but i don't mind where we go," i told her. we walked around for a little bit, "how about h&m?" madi asked. "sure," i smiled. we walked in and looked for some clothes. we both found some and went and paid, and we walked out, looking for another store to go to.

"wow look at you two," we heard someone say from behind us. "hey baby," they said again, and madi moved closer to me. i grabbed her hand and we kept walking. the person went around us and stopped in front of us, looking at us and smirking. "wow, you both are more beautiful in the front than in the back." "she's a minor," i said, immediately protecting madi. "so you're not?" he smirked at me. i just went around him still holding madi's hand, when he grabbed my arm. "come on baby, let me show you a good time," he said. "don't touch me." i said, yanking my arm and walking away.

we ended up in another part of the mall, on a whole different floor, and the guy was still behind us. we did everything we could to lose him, but he was still following us. i pulled out my phone and called chris. "hello?" he answered. "chris, there's someone following us, he grabbed me, i've told him to leave us alone, i told him madi's a minor, and he's still following us," i said, starting to stress myself out. "you're okay, i'll tell matt and we'll come over, okay?" he said. "chris you don't need to-" he cut me off. "i know i don't need to, i want to." he said. "okay," i sighed.

he hung up and we kept walking, i told madi they were on their way and we kept walking. after a little bit chris texted me, asking me where we were. i told him where we were and we stayed in that area, and the guy came up to us again. "come on baby, just come with me," the guy said, grabbing my hand. chris please hurry up. "why are you touching my girlfriend?" i heard. thank god. my head turned and i saw chris and matt walking up to us. "this is your boyfriend? come be with a real man," he said. i yanked my hand away from him, before backing up. "dude, leave her alone," chris said, walking in between me and the guy.

"she's clearly afraid of you, why do you keep bothering her?" chris asked. "i just wanna hit it," the dude shrugged. matt grabbed me and madi and brought us closer to him, and i could see chris get pissed off, but he just shook his head and turned around, walking over to me. "you okay?" he whispered, and i just leaned forward and hugged him. he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "you okay madi?" i heard him ask. "yeah, y/n helped me out and he didn't bother me," she said. "i wanna go home," i started to cry in chris' chest. "okay, okay, you wanna come to ours madi?" "yeah that's fine," she replied.

"come on baby," chris said, grabbing my hand and we walked out of the mall and to the triplets car. chris sat in the back with me, and madi sat in the front. we drove back to the triplets house, and when we got there me and chris went into his room for a few minutes. i sat on his bed and he walked over. "i'm sorry you had to deal with that baby," he told me, hugging me again. "it's okay, thank you for coming to get us," i told him. "of course, anything to keep you safe," he said, leaning in and giving me a kiss.