anxious - chris

hi :)

requested?: yes!

summary!: maybe an anxiety imagine where she feels nauseous from her anxiety and seeks chris for help and comfort??

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you enjoy this one as well and i love youuu!

y/n's pov
today we were at the warehouse. matt and chris were downstairs playing fortnite, madi and nick were upstairs doing who knows what, and i was on the couch not feeling the best. my anxiety has been acting up all day, really bad and i'm not really sure why. i was scrolling on my phone when it started acting up again, and this time i felt sick to my stomach, like i was gonna throw up.

i got up, making my way into the bathroom and sat there for a few minutes, not knowing if this was just my anxiety playing games with me, or if i was actually gonna throw up. after a few more minutes nothing happened, and i came to the conclusion that this was my anxiety messing with me. i got up, going downstairs, wanting to see chris, being around him when i didn't feel the best usually helped me feel better.

when i got downstairs, chris was in the fridge, grabbing yet again another pepsi. "chris," i mumbled, walking over to him. "hi baby," he smiled at me as i closed the fridge, and i leaned into him, putting my forehead on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. "what's wrong?" he kissed my head, wrapping his arms around me. "my anxiety is acting up, i don't know why, it has been all day. i feel sick to my stomach," i complained, and he rubbed my back.

"give her some water chris," i heard matt say. chris grabbed a water and gave it to me, i immediately drank almost half of the bottle. we went to go sit down, and i sat on chris' lap, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. he held onto my tightly rubbing my back, and i was already feeling a little bit better. "just relax baby," he whispered, still rubbing my back. "do you need anything else?" he asked and i shook my head. "okay, just relax and try to get some sleep," he said.

i laid there for a few more minutes, chris still holding onto me tightly and rubbing my back, and sooner or later i started feeling tired, and i fell asleep on his shoulder. i felt a kiss on the side of my head as he kept rubbing my back. "i know how she feels, i get days like that too and it sucks," i heard matt say. "and what do you do to feel better?" chris asked. "exactly what she's doing, i drink water and take a nap, and usually i feel not fully better, but better," matt said. "well hopefully she'll be okay when she gets up," chris said, squeezing me tighter.