bad day - chris

summary!
in which chris had a bad day and you know nothing about it until you go to see him.

notes: i am taking requests for this book again! just message them to me and i will start working on them asap! :)

y/n's pov
i was getting ready to go to my boyfriend chris' house. i haven't seen him in a couple days because he's been preparing for his tour that's coming up soon, so he's been busy with that. i grabbed my keys and wallet, deciding that i was gonna stop at the store first to get some things for chris. i went and got in my car, driving to walmart. i got there and i got chris a 12 pack of pepsi, a couple bags of his honey barbecue twists, and i got him a new pair of pajama pants, and some other small things, some things that he needed, and others that i thought he would like.

i checked out and got back into my car, finally driving to the triplets house. i got there and got out, going to the front door and opening it, since they always told me i could just let myself in. it took me a while to get used to doing that but i eventually started to. i walked upstairs and no one was in the living room, so i assumed they were all in their rooms. i made my way downstairs to chris' room, and knocked on his door. "what?" he said. he sounded like he was.. crying?

i opened the door and chris looked up, and when he saw me he immediately wiped his face. "baby.. what's the matter?" i asked softly, setting the bags down and walking over to him. "nothing," he mumbled, wiping his eyes again. "chris, i can tell something's bothering you," i said, holding his face in one hand and running the other through his hair. "what's going on baby?" i whispered, placing a quick kiss on his lips. "i'm just so stressed out and tired," he mumbled, leaning forward and placing his head on my chest, causing me to wrap my arms around him.

"tour rehearsals and then shit for my brand, and then filming all these videos to post for when we're on tour, it's starting to get overwhelming," he said. "i know baby, i get it, and it's okay to feel like that," i started, rubbing his back. "you have so much going on, and i know it's a lot but i am so proud of you, chris," i whispered, and he just held onto me tighter. "i'm sure if you guys need to take a break, your fans will understand, baby.. you're filming and posting 3 videos a week, you have your brand, you guys are doing all this work and it's okay to get tired, chris. it's okay to feel like it's too much," i said.

"i just don't wanna let anyone down," he said. "and you won't be," i said, pulling away, holding his face in my hands again. "i'm sure they would rather have you take a break from posting then have you post a video where you guys aren't giving your normal energy, everyone deserves a break, and it's time for you guys to have one," i said, rubbing his cheeks with my thumbs. "i love you," he said, pulling me back into him, laying back on his bed, me falling back with him. "i love you, chris," i said, lifting my head up and giving him another kiss.

"i got some stuff for you before i came here, and now i'm glad i did," i told him. "you got me stuff?" "of course i did," i smiled, getting up and going to grab the bags. he sat up and i walked over placing them in front of him for him to look through. he pulled out the chips, pajama pants, candy, and everything else i got him. when he was done he looked at me again with tears in his eyes. he stood up and walked over, hugging me again. "you are an angel, thank you baby. i love you so much," he whispered into my ear. "i love you more chris," i told him, and he lifted my head up, giving me a kiss.