grave - chris

requested?: no

summary!: in which you show chris the song you wrote for him, called 'grave'

notes!: i'm sorry but i like love nessa sm and i just thought this was a cute idea, i'm writing another one for matt based on another song 🥲

y/n's pov
"chris? can i talk to you for a second?" i asked. "of course, come here," he said, and we walked into his room. we both sat on his bed, and he looked at me, "what's up baby?" he asked. "i wanna show you something, but first i just want to tell you that i love you, and i wanna be with you forever. you've been here for me since day one, and i can't thank you enough. you've saved my life chris, and i don't know how i can ever repay you," i told him, already getting emotional.

"hey, you don't have to baby, that's why i'm here. i'm here for when you're not feeling the best, i'm here to make you happy, as your boyfriend that's my job," he said, pulling me into his chest. "i wrote a song for you," i mumbled into his shoulder. "what..?" he asked, and i nodded. "that's what i wanted to show you," i said to him. he pulled away and kissed me, "you're adorable, i love you," he said as he pulled away. "i love you," i smiled. "i can't wait any longer, let me hear it," he smiled at me.

i pulled out my phone, and hit play. "you're my deep end, keep me breathing, heart held on with glue, the only thing keeping me out of the grave is you," the second chris heard that, tears were streaming down his face, and he pulled me back into his chest. "but i feel better when my lips are on your mouth, let me keep em on your mouth cause you're my deep end, keep me breathing, heart held on with glue, the only thing keeping me out of the grave is you," he held me tighter rubbing my back, kissing my head.

"my dreams are violent, feels like my mind spins, barely alive it's true, the only thing keeping me out of the grave is you," i looked up at him and he was already looking at me, with the biggest smile on his face. "the only thing keeping me out of the grave is you," the song ended, and immediately chris kissed me. i kissed him back and after he pulled away, he just looked at me. "i love you so much, y/n. like you don't even understand. i am always here for you no matter when you need me, and i want you to know that," he said to me.

"i know," i smiled, pulling him into another kiss. "i love you," i told him as we pulled away. "thank you for loving me, thank you for saving me," i smiled at him, and he pulled me into his chest again. "thank you for letting me," he whispered, placing a ton of kisses on my head.