47.

🌸COMMENT + VOTE🌸
———————————————

Labor and Delivery (Private room)

"OH MY GOSH! IT HURTS! I need an epidural, pleeeeeease!" Alex begged

"OH MY GOSH! IT HURTS! I need an epidural, pleeeeeease!" Alex begged. Alexandra had a zero tolerance for pain, so I could only imagine what this felt like for her.

I grabbed her hand as I talked in her ear so that only she could hear. "Babe, you got this. We got this, you're the strongest woman I know. I love you." I kissed her forehead.

"Alexandra, darling, you have got to breathe!" Rose said while holding Alex's other hand.

"I AM BREATHING! STOP TELLING ME TO BREATHE WHILE I'M IN PAIN! You probably don't remember the pain because you were probably drunk while giving birth to me!!"

"Alexandra!" Miss C intervened.

Roses face immediately fell and I could tell she was hurt, but she said nothing. We all were actually in shock when Alex said that.

"Apologize!" Miss C demanded.

Alex looked over at her mom and apologized, "I'm so sorry mom, I didn't mean it."

Rose kissed her daughters forehead and continued to be her support.

"Miss Crane, Dr. Hill will be with you any second, she was actually delivering another baby." The nurse said.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT SHE'S DOING!! I NEED THIS BABY OUT OF ME!" She yelled with tears in her eyes.

My eyes widened in shock at how Alexandra yelled at that poor nurse, but I knew not to say anything.

"What's your name?" Miss C asked the nurse.

"Rebecca."

"Nurse Rebecca, I apologize on her behalf."

"Oh, it's fine. I understand her pain."

Just then, Dr. Hill came in and Alex felt some sense of relief because she sighed in satisfaction.