THANKSGIVING 🦃🧡(ONE SHOT)PART II

Alexandra was having a great time with her girls and even forgot for a split second that she pissed off at Derek

"GO ALEX! GO ALEX!" cheered everyone in their VIP area, drawing some curious onlookers from the adjacent section. A muscular guy approached, dancing close to Alex, unaware of Derek watching from a distance.

"Damn lil mama, I never got yo' name. I'm gonna have to take you home with me. I'm Kevin," he whispered to Alex.

She turned around to face him, putting her arms around his neck and said, "It's because I never told you my name."

Star interrupted the two, calling Alexandra by her nickname on purpose, so that she wouldn't blow up her spot.

"Hey, Suga! Come over here," Star called, pulling Alex away. Initially confused, Alex quickly caught on to why her friend used that specific nickname.

"Star, what do you want? I'm trying to have a good time!"

"I know, but peep Derek over there with some bitch," Star discreetly pointed out.

"What?!!" With her nostrils flared, Alex turned her head so fast that her neck almost snapped.

Sure enough it was Derek and he was letting a thirsty bitch dance all over him. She moved to confront them, but Star held her back.

"Alex, why cause drama when two can play at this game?" Star hinted, nodding toward Kevin,  who was just as thirsty as the hoe with Derek.

She turned up her nose, yanking her arm from Star's grip and continued in Derek's direction.

Cotton slid over to Star, whispering, "Yo, where she headed?"

"To handle Derek," Star responded.

"And you're letting her? You know Alex is crazy when it comes to her man." Cotton pointed out.

Shrugging, Star watched Alex storm toward Derek. "Sometimes, she gotta deal with it her own way."

"So what's your name?" Derek asked the girl

Before she could answer, Alexandra was already on them like white on rice.

"Why the hell do you care about her name?" Alex demanded, ready to explode.

"Awww shit!" Chuck replied.

"Who the hell are you?" the girl snapped, clearly annoyed.

Alex gave her the most evil look, I mean if looks could kill, she'd be dead.

"Yeah, who am I, Derek?" Alex asked, arms folded.

"She's my wife and baby mama."

"Let her know!" Alex exclaimed, pointing and striding back to her section.

"Nigga you're married and have a baby?" the girl exclaimed.

"We're not officially married, but we do have a baby."

Derek followed after Alexandra, while the girl tried to stop him, but Chuck stepped in.

"Baby girl, find someone else. Trust me, you don't want trouble with his lady."

"Hol' up. She looks a lot like Alexandra Crane."

"I don't know who that is," Chuck fronted, but then added, "Just drop it. You didn't even know his name." He left her clueless and followed Derek.
———————————-
———————————
"Babyyyy, wait." Derek said lightly grabbing Alex's arm.

"Really Derek?" Alexandra's anger spiked.

"We need to talk, let's bounce," Derek tried to reason.

"Uh-uh, I came here with my girls to have a good time. I'm not going anywhere."

Star intervened, "Alexandra, go home and talk to your man."

"No." She turned back to Derek, "I'm staying, you can go home if you want. I don't care what you do." She went back for the bottle, taking another shot while laughing it up with Cotton and Star.

"Yo, Derek, I gotta jet. The wife's waiting," Chuck interrupted.

Derek hesitated, watching Alex having a blast with her friends and seeing Kevin approaching her again.

"Nah, I'm staying with Alex," Derek told Chuck.

"Alright, boss! Don't get in trouble," Chuck replied, heading out.

He approached Alex and grabbed the bottle out of her hand, "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're still breastfeeding!"

"Breast feeding? Oh hell nah." Kevin said chuckling backing away to his section.

Alex turned to Kevin and screamed, "DIDN'T NOBODY WANT YOUR THIRSTY ASS ANYWAY!"

"YEAH!" Star added.

It was now almost 3 in the morning and despite being upset, Alex just wanted Derek to take her and fuck her brains out in that moment, but instead, he chose to pick a fight.

——————————————-
——————————————-
On the party bus, everyone else was out cold except for Derek. Alex appeared to be knocked out on Derek's lap, or so he thought. Her hand started moving over the bulge in his pants, but he swiftly stopped her.

"Quit." He moved her hand away from him.

Annoyed, she rose from his lap. "So you really wanna pick a fight with me right now?"

"Not now, Alexandra." He edged away, avoiding eye contact as he peered out the window.

She sensed his anger, recognizing that he only used her full name when he was upset with her.

When the chauffeur dropped everyone off, Star, Cotton, Alex, and Derek were the last ones. As they exited, Alex began following Cotton and Star toward Miss C's house, but Derek grabbed her hand.

"No, where you goin?"

"To get my baby, something you were supposed to do earlier, remember?" She turned to leave, but Derek firmly grasped her hand.

"Nah, she's good with Carlotta. We goin' home to finish this."

Alex snatched her hand away, yet reluctantly followed him home.

———————————————
🦋COMMENT + VOTE🦋

The last part of the ONE SHOT is coming up!🧡
———————————————