18.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

Derek's POV...The aftermath..5 days later...

It's been 5 days since everything happened, and apparently I was drugged when all of this shit went down. I don't remember most of it, but I do remember Alex flipping the fuck out and beating me and Kris's ass. I know one thing, I have to make things right with Alex because I miss her Muhammad Ali ass.

Kris's parents contacted me and said she's fine, except a few broken ribs.

"Grandma, I don't know what happened."

"The cop says you were drugged."

"Well, yeah, I know that, but everything is a blur, I just remember Alex and Kris fighting and me being weak."

"Why was that bitch even in my house?"

"She said she wanted to apologize about the whole party fiasco."

"That bitch is always startin' trouble and now my door is fucked up."

"I told you I'm gon' pay for that grandma."

"Yeah whatever." She said as she sipped her beer. I needed to talk to Alex, so I text her.

 I needed to talk to Alex, so I text her

I just knew she wasn't finna' text back. I got up and went to work praying she'd talk to me.

⭐️

I was working hard today. I had a lot of energy, but of course I couldn't keep my mind off of Alex, I checked my phone and to my surprise she text me back, we actually had a mild conversation. We were mostly arguing, but hey, it was progress.

It was a nice day, so I decided to go out and grab some lunch

It was a nice day, so I decided to go out and grab some lunch. I was driving to my fave wing spot when I seen Alexandra holding hands and kissing some nigga.

"I know my eyes ain't playin' tricks on me." 

I parked my car from a distance and rolled up on them.