15.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

Derek POV
I was this close to having Alex sit on me when I heard a familiar voice, I turned around and it was Kris and her cousin Haley. I stood with a quickness to get them out here before Alex made a scene because let me tell y'all, drunk Alex and sober Alex are two different people.

"What are you doin' here?"

"No hello? Derek that's how we rollin' nie'?" Haley asked.

"Yo, who is this country bitch?" Star asked laughing.

"Someone that'll murk yo' white ass right here, right now."

"Bitch, I'm always ready to dance, whass up?" Star said already approaching her.

Cotton pulled her back down on the couch.

"Alexandra, why are you so calm?" Star asked.

Alex didn't say a word, she continued to sip on her drink.

"Haley stop, we didn't come here for this."

Kris said trying to lighten the toxic mood she created.

"I just came to say happy birthday and to thank you for taking care of my car last night on such a short notice." She rubbed my arm.

That's all Alex needed to see and hear, she downed the rest of her drink and I thought she was gonna confront them, but what she did next surprised me and I think everyone else too.

She gave me the sloppiest, wettest, high school kiss, purposely slurping my tongue to put on a show.

"See, Derek, that's why I love you. You're always helping the less fortunate."

Miss Bruce was watching from a distance, but close enough to hear and see everything, she suddenly appeared standing next to Cotton and Star.

"No this she-devil did not just pull her rich bitch card." Miss Bruce said.

"Yes the hell she did." Star said hyping it up.

"Derek come onnnn! You promised you were gonna make love to me." She pretended to whine and act like a baby to be petty.

Knowing what she was doing, I side eyed her and she really continued to give the puppy eyes.

"No this bitch didn't just try to seduce yo' man like that cuz!" Haley replied still trying to make a scene.

Before I could say or do anything, Alex punched Haley and she fell to the ground damn near unconscious.

"Oh my goodness! Haley!" Kris shouted.

"You want next bitch? Put your hands on my man again and see what happens!"

"Baby, come on." I picked her up and put her over my shoulder like a baby.

"Put me down!" She yelled trying to wiggle her way out of my grip.

"HEY!" Miss C yelled rushing over to us. "What happened?"

"This girl and her cousin came over here starting shit with Derek, so Alex knocked the hoe out." Star said.

Simone must've went and got my cousin Ju because he was on Kris and Haley like white on rice telling them to leave, but not before grandma saw Kris.

"WHAT IS THAT BITCH DOIN' AT MY HOUSE?"

"Ugh" I said annoyingly palming my forehead.

Not only did I still have a pissed off Alex on my shoulder, but now Grams was pissed and drunk.