21.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

NYE 2016

It's been a few days since Derek and I have seen each other. He was working so many hours, when we were together I don't remember him working this much OT. Maybe I scared him with my pregnancy news, but he doesn't even know he's the father. Texas went back to Houston to be with her boyfriend and his family for the new year, but she said she was thinking about moving to Atlanta.

I understand why he may be avoiding me, but we couldn't avoid this any longer, so I sent him a text and he immediately text back...

This baby has been kicking my ass, I swear I'm developing narcolepsy just from being pregnant. I decided to take a nap until Derek came.

"Simone, can you wake me up in an hour?"

"Wake up Alex in an hour. Got it."

Derek POV
2 hours later...

I was calling Alex, but it kept going straight to voicemail, so I went to Miss Carlotta's house to check on her.

"What's up Derek?" Cotton said cheesing hard.

"Hey, have you seen Alex?"

"She's upstairs, you can head up there."

"Hey, how's everybody doin'?!"

"Hey, we fine." The ladies said checking me out. I wasn't thinking about them at all. I made it upstairs and I found Simone, Star and Alex all knocked out.

"Damn, my baby is knocked out cold with her sexy ass

"Damn, my baby is knocked out cold with her sexy ass." I tried waking her up, but she was not having it.

"Alex, come on, wake up. You said you wanted to talk."

She fanned my hand away and in a groggy tone she said, "Derek go away. I'm sleepy. You should've came when I told you to."

I laughed at her because she was so wrong.