31.

COMMENT + VOTE

Saturday morning, 4:28 a.m.

Alex POV

"Ahhh...shit!" Derek moaned as I continued to ride him. I was asleep, then I started having a crazy ass sex dream. When I woke up, I realized I needed my man...all of him.

I was so glad he was lying on his back, so it made it much easier to just hop on top. He felt so damn good inside of me. I threw my head back in ecstasy as I clawed his chest. He sat up holding me close, being cautious of my oversized belly.

"Keep going..mmmm....Derek. Ri..right there. Faster, please go faster." I whispered in his ear. My legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms tight around his neck, hugging him, he pumped in and out of me.

My walls were clenching around him, making him wanna bust inside of me.

"Not yet, just hold it for a little while longer."  I said between kisses.

"Shiiiit Alex, I don't know if I can."

"I gotchu." I slowed down the pace while looking into his eyes smiling and biting my lip seductively.

He quickly kissed me and turned me over on my back, spreading my legs apart as far as they could go and thrusting himself deep inside of me.

"SHITTTT!" I moaned in pleasure. "I love it deep, baby yessss!

He lowered himself on top of me until he was directly in my face.

"Is this what you woke daddy up for? Hmm?" He asked while still pounding me. I couldn't do anything but gasp in pleasure over and over again.

He slapped my inner thigh. "Answer me Alexandra."

My back arched off of the bed in pleasure as I screamed "YESSSS!"

His strokes intensified as he looked me dead in my eyes and softly said, "Cum for daddy."

He hammered me so hard that I swear I was about to have a seizure. My body was squirming as he continued. Our skin was slapping as I felt his warm fluids enter me.

He kept going. "Alex!! Baby...fuck! I'm cumming!"

Did this nigga just cum twice in a row? I asked myself feeling my black girl magic powers, activate.

Still between my legs, we made out like two high school teenagers. Sucking on each others tongues and all the nasty shit.

 Sucking on each others tongues and all the nasty shit

Derek POV

Ring...ring...

I woke up to my phone ringing loud as hell and Alexandra sleeping with her arms around my neck, practically choking me. I looked at the clock and it was 7 in the morning. Who the hell is calling me this early? I asked myself.

I tried reaching for my phone, but Alex's grip wouldn't let me. "Babe, I gotta get my phone."

"Mmm, just let it go to voicemail." She said not budging.

Of course I gave her what she wanted. "You are so spoiled witcho' sexy clingy ass."

She chuckled lightly, still not waking up. If it was possible to lay directly on top of me, she would've, so she just had her legs all over me and her arms hooked around my neck.

Her head was in the crook of my neck and I felt her begin to suck and bite on it.

"I thought you were sleeping?" I asked as I felt my manhood waking up.

"Shhh." She said as her hand traveled down my chest until my dick was in her left hand.

She started stroking me and my phone started ringing again.

I guess she saw I was about to answer, but the look she gave me, halted my actions, instantly.

She started stroking me under the covers faster and faster. I wanted to return the favor, so I opened her legs and inserted two fingers inside of her wet cave.

Her moans were muffled as she continued to bite, suck and kiss my neck. She eventually stopped and began to moan loudly because the pleasure was too good.

"Move." I said swatting her hand off my dick. I went down on her making her squeal and squirm. I entered her with force, giving her what she still was craving. We both climaxed and laid in the bed.

"You can take that phone call now." She said smiling, satisfied."

"Mhmmm, you betta' go somewhere with yo' sexy, good pussy havin' ass."

I don't know what it was, but Alexandra has been so horny these past few weeks and she was not letting up. I would go to work sleep deprived because my baby mama wanna fuck all night long. If being pregnant made her sex drive this high, then we need to keep having babies.

Alex POV

Derek and I went back to sleep and his phone started ringing again. I turned over and his mouth was wide open, snoring. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I grabbed my phone and snuck a picture before waking him up.

"Derek, your phone is ringing again."

He answered it without looking at the caller id. "Hello?" He answered in a groggy tone. I looked at the clock and it was 1 in the afternoon. My legs were shaky and my vagina sore, but it was my own damn fault, my sex drive was at an all time high and I couldn't understand why.

I was brushing my teeth when I heard Derek raising his voice in a concerned, yet worried tone.

"Grandma, I'll be right there!!"

I finished getting dressed and went back to the room to check on Derek.

"Hey, everything ok?"

"Not really. That was grandma, Bo had a massive heart attack and they don't think he's gonna make it."

"Oh my goodness! So what we gonna do?"

"Babe, I gotta get a flight to Atlanta as soon as possible."

"I'm going too."

"Alex, you're 7 months pregnant, it's risky, so you can't. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Ok, you can take the private jet, I just sent a text to have it ready in an hour."

"Thanks so much baby, I love you." We kissed and he started packing his stuff.

⭐️

I dropped Derek off at the airport and got emotional.

"Don't cry sexy, I'll be right back before you know it. I love you." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"And I love you. Have a safe trip." We kissed again like high schoolers not wanting to quit.

"I gotta go baby. I love you so much and you too." Derek said kissing my belly.

Just like that he was gone and the baby knew it too because she started kicking the hell out of me.

"Hey hey hey. Calm down in there little princess, daddy will be back soon."

🌸🌸🌸

AN: thanks for all the reads and votes!🩷🌸