Bonus chapter: BLM ✊🏽Skate Event Part II

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

Alex POV
I heard Miss C shouting for us and waving us down.

"Hey Miss C!" We all said.

"It's about time y'all got here. Also, Star I know you went behind my back to Jahil, so I had a talk with him and from now on, anything y'all do with him, is to be ran by me. Understand?"

"Why?" Simone asked.

"Look, I have my reasons and I'm just looking out for y'all."

"Well, I don't plan on being in this girl group anyway, I'm just helping out."

"Alex, you can't run from  being a music artist, it's in your blood."

"Miss C, I told you want I wanted to do. Anyway,  have you seen Derek? I need to talk to him."

"Yeah, he's here."

I went to walk towards him, but stopped myself dead in my tracks when I saw him with another girl.

"Who is that?!" I asked heated.

"That's Kris, she and Derek use to date."

Miss C saw the look of  disappointment on my face, she put her hand on my shoulder to reassure me.

"Alex don't even worry about that right now, don't let that get to you, you're about to perform." 

"Yeah, you look way better than her anyway."
Simone said putting her arm around me.

I looked at Star who was super quiet like she had a trick up her sleeve.

"Star, whatever you're thinking, don't do it, let me handle it my way."

"I ain't gettin' in your business no more, but remember what I said." 

I thought back to our conversation the other night, "Alexandra talk to him, don't build this brick wall because all that's gonna do is push him right into another bitch arms."

Derek saw the look of aggravation on my face, but before I could confront him, Simone shook me out if it.

"Alex! Let's go! It's time to perform."

Miss Bruce took the floor in the center of the skating rink to introduce us.

"Now y'all know we couldn't honor Brandon without a live performance from Atlanta's hottest upcoming artists! Give it up for "STAR, SIMONE and ALEEEX!!!"

Derek's POV

I wasn't paying attention when Miss Bruce was introducing the performing musical act, but when I heard Alex's name, my head turned so quick that it could've snapped. I had no idea they were performing, let alone Alexandra because she said she was goin' to school for interior designing.

They sang their own version of TLC's Waterfalls and damn they were good! They had everyone on their feet dancing, me included.

"Wow, these girls are dope! I've never heard of them." Kris said.

"Yeah they're some friends of mine." I said as me and Kris continued to dance. The performance was over and everybody wanted to know who they were, including Kris.

We approached them and Alex gave me the deadliest look.

"What's up Lightskins Matter?" Star said.

"What's up Star?"

"Derek, babe, aren't you gonna introduce me to your friends?"

When Kris called me babe, Star gave an astounded look between me and Alex, and I knew it was coming. 

Star lightly chuckled and said, "Friends? He told you him and Alex are just friends?"

"Star!" Alex finally broke her silence.

"I'm sorry, Alex, it's just laughable."

"Derek, what is she talking about?"

Before I could answer, Miss Carlotta came over to interrupt, I swear the good Lord must've sent her over here because it was perfect timing.

"Star, Simone, Alex, everyone is asking for an encore performance, let's go!"

Star turned to me. "Is it ok with you, Derek?"

"Is what ok?"

"If we perform again, we wouldn't wanna step on anyone's toes."

"Of course it's fine, Star. We enjoyed y'all."

Alex rolled her eyes and walked away with her girls and Miss C looked at me with so much calamity like I knew better.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

AN: Not Derek thinking it was ok to bring another chick as a date, knowing Alex would be there...Boooyyyy🤦🏽‍♀️! Part 3 comin' soon...COMMENT+VOTE🤟🏼✊🏽❤️‍🔥