11.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

I was riding silently in the car with Miss C until she broke the silence. "So this is what you were runnin' from." I wiped my tears as they fell on my cheeks.

"Miss C I had to get away from them, but had I known things were gonna get this crazy, I would've never left."

"I ain't gonna lie to you, you've been nothin' but trouble since you got here, but I understand why you did what you did."

I turned to her. "I'm so sorry Miss C." I didn't know what else to say.

"You know you don't have to leave right? As much as you may not believe it, we're your family now."

"I have to go back, I can't deal with Star. I knew that she was reckless, but her recklessness outweighs her talent. Then there's Derek-." I cut myself off.

"You miss him?" I did miss him, but I wasn't gonna admit it.

"It doesn't matter if I do or not. He opened up to me about something so fragile that happened in his life and I lied to him about who I really was. He hates me, I just know it."

"That boy don't have an ounce of hate in his body, only for injustice."

"You should talk to him."

My voice cracked. "I can't be with Derek. I was in a relationship with someone who I thought loved me, but the whole time he was using me to get to my father and my money. After that, I told myself that I'd never let anyone get that close to me again."

"Then why'd you sleep with him?"

"I don't know, it just felt right."

"I've known Derek for a long time and he's an understanding guy and forgives easily, just tell him the truth and how you feel."

"I think he'd rather me go back to New York with my parents."

"Don't think about what Derek wants or about what anybody else wants. What does Alexandra want?"

I was silent as we pulled up to the W. "Well, we're here."

"Can you come with me?"

Miss C and I walked into the restaurant to confront my parents and my mother had a look of disdain on her face and said, "Alexandra, why did you bring this damn hairdresser with you?"

"Mom, she's been more of a mother to me in 4 weeks than you've been my whole life."

"Alexandra, what is this?" My dad asked already irritated.

"Dad, I'm not coming home, I'm staying here with Miss C."

"Ain't this some shit, you're still living off of MY money, you've been using my credit cards since you got here, how did you think we tracked down."

I took his credit cards and threw them on the table. "You can have the damn credit cards, you'll never own me again.

"Please, you'll be back when you fall flat on your face."

"Roland! Apologize!"

"Apologize for what? All of the top schools, vacations and giving you the life I never had? Please." He scoffed as he sipped his drink.

I just walked away while Miss C stayed behind. "You know, I had my doubts about that girl, but after seeing the two of you, she's better off with us. And you need to work on music which sucks by the way."

Gods Blessings

We got back home and I wasn't expecting to see Derek standing on Miss C's porch.

"Hey Miss Carlotta."

"How you doin' Derek? Look y'all need to talk, so I'm going inside. Alex I'll grab your things.

"Thanks Miss C, I'll be inside in a minute." I stopped talking to see if he'd start first, but he didn't. "What are you doing here Derek?" I asked vexed.

"I heard you might be leaving, so I went to the W to look for you, but you were already gone, so I thought."

"Yeah and who told you that?"

"Star did."

I scoffed "Oh, you're sleeping with her now too?"

He gave me a baffled look. "I'm sorry."

He wiped my tears and said,  "I'm glad you didn't leave. Baby, don't leave me." 

He hungrily kissed me and I loved every second, but I broke away.

"Derek, I can't there's so much you don't understand."

He cupped my face with both of his hands and looked me in my eyes. "I don't care about the past, I want you and I'm not letting you go that easy."

"You didn't seem to care if I left yesterday when you found out who I really was."

"I was upset Alexandra, I opened up to you and you lied to me about who you really was."

"Yeah I did, but you didn't even let me explain, you just walked away!"

I slightly yelled as I pushed his hands off of my face. He grabbed my waist from behind and apologized.

"Baby, I'm sorry, please say you'll forgive me and be mine?"

He planted sweet kisses on my neck and my breathing increased out of pleasure. I turned to face him.

"Derek I want you too, but I can't be in a relationship with you. I'm so sorry."

As I walked away in tears, he raised his voice so I could hear him, "You gon' be mine, Suga."

⭐️⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️⭐️

AN: Alex is finally following her heart, or is she??? 🧐 ...Derek is determined to make Alex his! If only Alex was able to tell Derek how she really feels, poor girl has trust issues. Hopefully she doesn't push him away.🙃

COMMENT&VOTE!!🔥❤️‍🔥🤟🏼

Also, I'm not gonna focus on the girls career taking off and performing etc because this story isn't about TAKE 3, it's geared more towards Alex and Derek's relationship. If I mention them being in a show, it won't be detailed at all. In MY story, Alex really doesn't want to be an entertainer, but for the sake of this being my first story, I may have her part of the girl group kind of like a feature or something. ⭐️❤️‍🔥😝💋💋💋💋💋