Merry EX-mas🎄Part IV

🔥COMMENT+VOTE🔥

I followed Alexandra and was hot on her heels until I seen another fly ass chick running after her.

"Choo Choo hold up a second!"

"No! Just let me be!"

I unnoticeably stood around the corner and listened outside of the private bathroom they were in.

"Choo Choo come back to the party. Who cares about them?"

"I don't, I just came to freshen up. I'm fine. I promise you. I haven't seen him in 3 months and I already told you how it ended. He hates me and to be honest the feelings mutual."

"Choo Choo, I love you and I'm here for you. Just say the word and I'll be on their asses like white on rice."

The other girl left out of the room and I made sure she was gone and the coast was clear before I made my next move.

I opened the door and Alex's back was turned, so she didn't know it was me.

"Texas, I said I was fine, I'm just fixing my eyeliner. I'll be out in a minute."

"What's up, Suga?" She slowly turned around and I took in how beautiful she looked in her dress. She was gone for three months and I didn't know what it was but she looked different, but like in a good way.

"Derek, get out. I don't wanna see you." She was pissed off.

"Can we talk?"

"There's nothing for us to talk about, you treated me like a two dollar whore the last time you saw me. You thought I forgot?"

"Suga, I-."

"My name is Alexandra." I looked at her in disbelief.

"Wow, so it's like that? You the one that cheated on me."

"Derek what the hell are you talking about? We were broken up! You were just jealous over something you think you saw! Typical Derek, always overreacting and never listening.

"Alexandra, what the hell was I supposed to think?  I saw the woman I was in love with kissing another nigga and now you livin' with him?"

"Oh, so you're stalking my IG now?"

No, I'm not. I'm just -." She cut me off.

"Assuming...again." She scoffed as she turned around to finish touching up her makeup. "Yes, we do live together." I walked closer to her and she felt it.

"Don't come any closer, get the hell out. I hate you." I grabbed her by her waist anyway, I just needed to touch her.

"Derek get off of me!" She pushed me. "You're not doing this to me! I won't allow it. You promised me that you'd never hurt me and you lied. Now who's the liar? Excuse me."

She tried to exit and I stepped in front of her. "Derek, move!"

"No, Alexandra, these 3 months of not knowing where you were or how were, killed me. I'll admit that I miss the hell out of yo' ass."