19.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥
3 months later...

Alex POV

It's been 3 months since I completed interior design school and moved back to New York.  I can't lie, I miss my crazy family in Atlanta, but the way things ended with me and Derek, it would be hard to be in Atlanta, let alone live next door to him. He didn't even care that I left anyway. 

I literally alienated myself from everything and everyone. Cassius convinced me to get rid of all social media, he said it would be less stress on me and he was right. I can't even remember the last time I talked to Star.

I didn't come back to New York alone though, Cassius came with me. Before I left, we hung out more and more. I never looked at us as being in a relationship because after Derek, I was done! I let him know that we're just kickin' it.

After I found out I was pregnant, he insisted that he come with me. He was kind of on the preppy side, and not to mention, super polite,so my parents (mostly my mom) accepted and adored him. I liked him a lot and plus I'm still able to get sex on the regular.

He was nowhere as good as Derek, but he was doable. I got my own place a few blocks away from my old house and we even got jobs at a firm doing interior designing, but of course we work at different firms.

I kept my pregnancy a secret from my parents and everyone else because I didn't want anybody's opinions on what I should do. Cassius believed he was the father and since me and Derek weren't on good terms, I went along with it. I knew that Derek was the father, but there was no way I was telling him.

I remember the day I became pregnant like it was yesterday...

Flashback - Atlanta, GA - 3 months earlier

it's been 2 weeks since I've seen or spoken to Derek. It's as if we didn't even have a relationship. After that whole fiasco happened with him and Kris, I went over to Miss Ruby's to apologize to her and pay for the damages that I caused in her house. She told me she wasn't home and to let myself in. I was there alone waiting for her and then the door opened. I jumped up thinking it was Miss Ruby, but it was Derek.

We stood there looking at each other, not saying anything and then he asked irritated as hell, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came by to see Miss Ruby, she said she'd be back and to let myself in."

"Well she ain't here, so you can go. And give me your fuckin' key."

I reached for the key and threw it at him. "I'm not leaving, I'm gonna sit here and wait for her. You don't own this house."

"I pay all the damn bills in here, so it might as well be."

"Whatever Derek, just go in your room and act like I don't even exist, like you've been doing." I said as I leaned back against the wall.

"And who's fault is that? He came closer to me. "Hmm, Alexandra? You the one that was kissing on some dude a few days after you broke up with me, so why in the hell would I act like we friends?"

He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face.

"Answer the question Alexandra." I swallowed the lump that was in my throat.

"I thought we could forgive each other and move on. We don't have to be friends, but at least be cordial."

He looked so good in his uniform, and he had me wet as a lake. I was up against the wall and he had his hand resting against it, hovering over me. My breathing was picking up as I stared into his eyes. He looked me up and down, bit his lip and I couldn't resist it anymore, I kissed him deep, inserting my tongue into his mouth.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he sat me on the kitchen counter. I ripped off his shirt and the buttons flew everywhere. I had on a short skirt, so it was easy access. He laid me back, lifted my left leg on his shoulder and roughly inserted his rock hard manhood inside of me. He was giving me fast thrusts as I held onto him for dear life to avoid falling off the counter.

I was clenching my walls around his dick making him lose control. I threw my head back in pleasure."Mmmm! Yesss! Please don't stop baby. Please don't stop." I whimpered. "

You miss daddy huh?"

The pleasure was so immaculate that I couldn't form the words to spill out of my mouth, instead I let out a loud moan. "OH GOD!!!!"

He picked me up and held me up against the refrigerator and pounded me harder. All we could hear were our loud moans and skin slapping. I gripped my legs around his waist as tight as I could so I wouldn't slide down.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Derek! I'm cumming!"

I bit his neck and clawed his back as he kept thrusting inside of me. It's as if he was letting all of his anger out. He threw me roughly on his bed, opened my legs, climbed on top of me and kept going. I looked in his eyes and what was once pure love, was now just hate.

Now I know why he was fucking me like this because it would be the last time. He hated me and I could feel the hate with every stroke he gave me, but it felt damn good. There was no connection at all, but I thought if we kept going, we'd get that old feeling back.

"Does that otha' nigga fuck you like this? Huh?" He whispered in my ear as he roughly moved in and out of me, while biting my bottom lip.

"FUCK DEREK! Pleeease slow down!" He was tearing my coochie up, but it felt good as fuck. I wanted to take my time and enjoy this, but my orgasm was coming fast.

"Shit! I'm cumming!" Derek moaned as he nutted deep inside of me. He collapsed on top of me catching his breath. With no kisses or cuddling, he climbed off of me, threw me a rag and towel and coldly said, "You can shower and then get the hell up outta here."  He talked to me as if I were a two dollar whore.

He put on his wife beater, jeans and slides to walk outside to his porch, but not before I slapped the shit outta his light skin ass. SLAP "Fuck you, Derek," were the last words I said to him before I decided to leave to New York.

Flashback over.