30.

COMMENT + VOTE

I walked in the house and it was dark, I saw that the house was beautifully decorated with lit candles, rose petals everywhere and the food smelled AMAZING!

"Baby! I'm home!" No answer.

"Alexandra?! Baby?!" I yelled again.

She came around the corner in the sexiest lingerie I have ever seen her in. Pregnant and all, she looked ravishing and I wanted make love to her immediately, fuck the dinner.

"What's all this?" I asked pulling her into a warm embrace.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "You've done so much for me. Moving to New York and I know that wasn't easy, taking care of me, making sure my pregnancy stays smooth, our home...I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you. I made all of your favorites, so I hope you're hungry."

"Mmm, I'm hungry for one thing." I tried to kiss her face off. We pulled apart. "Alex, I'd do it all again, I told you that I wanted to be here every step of the way for you and our baby boy."

"There's something I have to tell you." She said with her arms still wrapped around my neck.

"What's that?" I asked bracing myself for the worst.

"We're not having a boy. We're having a baby girl."

"Come again?" I asked confused. I mean I never actually knew the sex of the baby because we agreed we wanted it to be a surprise.

"I found out at my doctors appointment the other day. I know it was supposed to be a surprise, but Dr. Hill accidentally let it slip out. I didn't wanna keep it from you."

The tears welled up in my eyes and they fell.

"We're having a little princess?" I asked as she wiped my tears, joining me.

"We are!" I picked her up and spun her around, placing soft kisses on her neck.

"I love you so much Alexandra."

"I love you too Derek, how about we eat now? Baby girl is hungry."

⭐️

After we ate, we danced, sang and then went straight to love making. I carried her to our bedroom, which Alex also had decorated and gently sat her on the bed.

"Baby, how did you do all of this by yourself? I mean you're 7 months pregnant, you shouldn't be lifting or bending a lot."

"I didn't, Tia came over and helped."

Tia was her annoying assistant. She just never knew when to shut the fuck up, but she was the only friend Alex really had out here, who she could trust. Miss Carlotta and the whole gang came here a few times, but Star and Simone were here ALL THE TIME. Anytime they got a break from touring or doing a show, they were right here in our apartment, being nosy! Mostly Star though.

"I want you to relax." I said as I slipped off her pink negligée. I wanna show you how much I appreciate you.

"Derek, wait, this night is about you, please, let me do the honors."

Sitting at the edge of the bed, she unbuckled my pants, looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and took my robust manhood out, taking it in her warm mouth.

Still standing up,  I leaned my head back in satisfaction as she sucked the life out of me. I rocked my hips back and forth as I softly gathered her long hair into a ponytail. She was slurping and sucking my balls almost causing me to go weak in the knees.

"Fuck! Alex, this feels so good." I moaned in pleasure.

She didn't respond, she just kept sucking and slurping. She took both hands and massaged my shaft while flicking the tip with her tongue. I couldn't take it anymore and I bussed all over her face. I looked down at her and it got in her eye.

"Damn Derek." She said laughing trying to clean her eye out with her fingertip.

I hurried into the bathroom and got a warm rag to clean herself up.

"I'm sorry baby, but your head game is lethal." We both laughed.

"I aim to please." She stood up on her tippy toes, kissed me and proceeded to walk into the bathroom.

I delicately grabbed her wrist pulling her into me. Hell nah, where you think you going?"

"Tonight was about you daddy. I'm going to take a hot bath and go to bed. Mamas tired." She kissed me.

"Fuck that. Get that sexy ass over here." I said pushing her on the bed.

"Derek, stop!" She said laughing hysterically.

Our eyes met. "I love you so much Alexandra, I couldn't imagine my life without you. Let me make love to you."

"I love you too." I started kissing her neck.

"Sssssss...mmmm...make love to me Derek." She whispered.

That's exactly what I did. I had to make my lady feel good. We took that hot bath together and fell asleep, naked in our big ass bed.

This was the best night ever.

🌸🌸🌸

Yayyy!! Derek and Alex are having a little princess! I'm wondering if should let them be happy for a little or bring some drama into their lives? 🤔.  Anywho! COMMENT AND VOTE!🌸🤘🏼🔥🔥