THANKSGIVING 🦃🧡(ONE SHOT)FINALE

"We've arrived!" Alex announced, stepping into Miss C's place through the back, Destiny stuck to her hip

"Oh look! She's on time must've gotten some dick." Simone shot back.

"Simone, cut it out." Miss C called out.

"She's sleeping already?" Cotton asked taking Destiny.

"Yeah, I think she's coming down with something. She keeps sneezing."

"Yeah, she was sneezing last night. I took her temp, but she didn't have a fever." Miss C said feeling her head.

"I'm gonna go put her down."

"Thanks Cott!" Alex replied, heading to set up the table.

A few hours later...

All the food and desserts were done and the guests started to arrive.

"Hey, Miss Bougie, where's little miss Bougie?" Bruce inquired.

"Hey Miss Bruce, she's in the kitchen with Star. She's not feeling to well, so she's a little cranky."

The door burst open, and in walked Miss Ruby, carrying her share of food and desserts. "Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!"

"Happy Thanksgiving!" everyone said in unison."

"Where Derek at?" Miss Bruce asked.

"I have no idea. He did this shit last night, not picking up the phone." Alex vented.

"Hmmm."

"Hmm what?" Alex asked squinting at Bruce. "You know something, don't you?"

"I don't know nothing, but I'm finna go get the baby."

Growing irritated, Alexandra dialed Derek again, and this time, he picked up.

"Derek, where are you? Why weren't you answering the phone?"

"Babe, I'm sorry, I ain't know all these people would be out on a damn holiday, where you at?"

"We're all at Miss C's already."

"A'ight, I'm on my way, I'm already dressed."

"Ok, and I think the baby is getting sick. She's cranky and sneezing."

"Alex! Come get Destiny! She won't stop crying, she don't want nobody but you!" Miss Bruce said summoning Alexandra.

"Derek, I gotta go, just hurry up and get here."

"I'll be there in 10, love you."

"Love you." Alex said hanging up.

Alex cradled Destiny, gently caressing her head as the little one sucked her thumb.

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING FAMILY!" Texas announced, entering through the door. The atmosphere brightened noticeably with Texas's arrival.

"Texas! What's up?! Where's Ant?" Star asked.