THANKSGIVING 🦃🧡(ONE SHOT)

AN: this is just a one shot! It has nothing to do with the storyline. This is gonna be in third person bc I want it to be lol😅🤷🏽‍♀️ there will be 4 parts of the ONE SHOT, max❤️‍🔥
———————————————————

 This is gonna be in third person bc I want it to be lol😅🤷🏽‍♀️ there will be 4 parts of the ONE SHOT, max❤️‍🔥———————————————————

Thanksgiving Eve...9:00p

"Derek!!" Alex called out while drying Destiny off.

"Where is your daddy at? He's gonna make me late." Alex cooed at her daughter as she finished applying lotion and changing Destiny's diaper. Destiny giggled and kicked her legs, smiling at her mom.

 Destiny giggled and kicked her legs, smiling at her mom

"DEREK!" Alex shouted once more.

Miss Ruby entered Derek and Alexandra's bedroom. "Baby, Derek ain't here."

"What? Where did he go?" Alexandra asked, growing increasingly stressed.

"He ain't say."

Alex was frustrated. "I'm going out with the girls tonight, and Derek knows this. He has to be here to watch the baby. I guess I'll have to ask Miss C."

"I can watch after her." Miss Ruby offered.

"Thank you, Miss Ruby, but Derek and I aren't ready for that yet."

Miss Ruby looked down, saying, "I understand."

"I know you love Destiny, Miss Ruby, but you were passed out drunk while you were supposed to be watching her. Anything could've happened."

"I know, baby, once again I'm sorry. Can I hold her?"

"Of course, it'll give me a chance to finish getting ready."

Miss Ruby took Destiny, who started to fuss a little. "Oh, hush that whining, Grandma Ruby's going to give you some Mac 'n' cheese."

"Uhh you better not feed my baby that!" Alex laughed heading into the bathroom to finish her makeup.

She called Derek to ask where he was and she was furious when he didn't answer.

"No this nigga did not hang up on me." Still pissed off, she finished her makeup and walked over to Miss C's house with Destiny in tow on her hip.