13.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥
2:14 a

2 months later...

"Right there daddy!" Alex screamed as I pounded her from the back. I lowered myself to her, while choking her from behind, I whispered in her ear, "Baby, if you don't shut the fuck up, you'll never get this dick again." I bit her earlobe as she threw her ass back.

"You're fucking me so good baby!"

I pulled her hair and said, "You don't listen, I need to teach you a lesson I see."

I pulled out, turned her over, teasing her opening with the head of my dick.

"Please stop teasing me and put it in." She moaned.

"I told you to be quiet."

"I promise I'll be quiet. Pleeeeease!" She begged.

Without caution, I roughly thrusted my dick inside of her, knowing she'd scream, I quickly shut her up with a sloppy wet kiss.

I looked her in her eyes and saw pure love.

"I love you so much, Derek." She uttered as she held my face.

"I love you too, Alex."

She kissed me and sucked my bottom lip. I sped up my rhythm, ramming her deep. She tried to push me back.

"You're so deep baby, wait!" She moaned.

"Nah, you talked all that shit, you takin' this dick."

"I'm gonna cum! I'm cumming!"

There was no shutting her up during sex, so I grabbed one of the pillows from under her and lightly placed it over her face. She screamed and bit into the edge of the pillow as we both reached our romantic peak.

"Uhh! Derek, that was mesmerizing!" She said as she weaseled herself from underneath me.

"Yeah, Happy early Birthday to me." I said planting kisses all over her face. Alex got up to go to the bathroom and I took that time to change my sheets. I was falling asleep when she laid next to me, intertwining her leg into mine.

"Baby, hold me." She said as she laid her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her holding her.

"You're clingy just like a big baby." I said rubbing her hair.

In a groggy tone she replied, "I'm your big baby."

"Mmhmm, go to sleep, I love you." She must've been fast asleep because she didn't say it back.

4 hours later

"Baby. Alex." I shook her gently trying to wake her up and get her off of me. Somehow she went from laying beside me in my arms to being directly on top of me. I squeezed her ass as another attempt to wake her up.

"Baby, you gotta get up. I have to be to work in an hour and you have class at 8."

"Mmm, I don't wanna get up, can you just hold me?" She whined.

"Babe, it's Thursday, my last day of work before my long weekend. I took tomorrow off and I'm not working OT this weekend, so I'm all yours after this shift." She raised her head to look at me.