23.

⭐️COMMENT + VOTE ⭐️

As I was top of her, between her legs, I admired her body while she laid there with just her bra and panties on. She trailed her hands up and down my bare chest, ready for me.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"You're just so beautiful and I've missed you and your body." She smiled and pulled my body onto hers and we kissed passionately.

"Wait, you have condoms?"

"I do, but what we need 'em for? You're already havin' my baby."

She smacked her teeth. "Yeah, but you were having sex with that hoe, so we're using them."

I rolled my eyes and laid the condoms on my nightstand.

"You happy?" I asked annoyed.

"Mhmm. Very. Now finish what you started."

"Gladly."

I was kissing and biting that favorite spot on her neck and a moan escaped her lips.

"I've missed you so much Derek." She said in between moans.

"Mmm, I've missed you too, Alex."

I kissed from her forehead, to her lips, and her beautiful full breast. I removed her bra and slowly made love to each one, appreciating every inch of her body.

I found my way to her red laced panties and used my teeth to remove them. I kissed each leg one by one until I got to her thighs. I massaged them while gently biting them. She continued to moan.

I got to her vagina and teased her clit with my thumb. "Ssss...mmmmm." I bit her inner thighs again as I continued to rub her now hardened clit.

"Damn, baby, you wet as fuck."

"Yes, so stop fucking teasing me."

My lips connected with her second set of lips and she gasped loudly. Not removing my head from between her thighs, I reached my arm to her mouth and covered it so her moans wouldn't be heard.

She groaned loudly as her chest heaved up and down in pleasure. "Fuck, Derek!" She quietly yelled.

"Baby, yes, yes! Please don't stop." I looked up at her and per usual, her eyes were rolled into the back of her head.

I inserted both of my fingers inside of her and stimulated her G-spot making her squirt. She was groaning loudly at this point as she grabbed the sheets.

I laughed, "Damn baby, you drowning me down here."

"Shut up and c'mere." She pulled me on top of her, put the condom on my rock hard member and slid it inside of herself. I could tell she was trying to get familiar with my size again, so I made sure to move slow.

She held me close as I gently spread her legs wider and slowly moved in and out of her, and I swear I was reaching new depths of her.

With every stroke, her moans intensified.

"You're so deep! Harder." she whispered.

"You sure? I don't wanna hurt the baby."

"Derek, harder. Don't ever question me."

I sped up the pace and her pussy was still tight and the best I've ever had.

Our eyes met and once again, I saw love. A tear fell from her eye as I continued to make love to her. I wiped the tear and tongue kissed her as she moaned and grabbed my back.