Bonus chapter: BLM ✊🏽 Skate Event Part III

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

Alex POV

Simone pulled me to the side.

"Hey Alex, I'm not getting in your business like Star, but are you ok?"

I sighed. "I'll be fine, he just proved again why I will never fall for another guy."

"I'm sorry, Alex."

"No, don't be. Me and Derek aren't even together."

"You guys had sex though and now he's here with another girl?"

"Simone, just let it go."

"Alright."

"Where's Star?"

"She's over there mackin' with the DJ."

"Good because we're gonna need his help, come on Simone."

I got to the DJ and I needed no introduction.

"Alexandra Crane!"

"You know who I am?"

"Of course I do, your dad is the baddest music producer."

"Hmm, well, do me a favor and play this track that I wrote and produced, it's way better than anything my dad has every written. We're gonna perform this."

"Alex, what are you doing?" Star quietly asked.

"It's a clapback at Derek's date."

"Hell yeah, Alex. Let's do it."

"It's a good thing we rehearsed all 3 songs." Simone said.

"See, I told you, we rehearse so that we're always ready."

We grabbed our mics and spoke. "I'm Alex, this is Star and Simone, we're an upcoming girl group and we're so excited to be here and perform for such a great cause."

"As Alex mentioned, I'm Star and let's give it up for Derek for throwing this amazing skate party in Brandon's memory."

"I'm Simone, now earlier we wanted to keep the party jumpin', but now we're gonna slow it down and do it for the grown n' sexy with a song Alex wrote and produced called Suga."

"Well alright now." Miss Bruce said.

Simone and Star didn't know the meaning behind this song, but I knew Derek would. The beat began to blare through the speakers and Me, Star and Simone's voices serenaded everyone with this sultry song. I took off my sweatshirt and threw it on the floor, revealing my bra.

Star and Simone were both shocked by my actions, but I didn't care. We danced seductively and as I looked over at Derek, he had the look of lust all in his eyes, just like I wanted. I'm not gonna lie, he looked so damn good with his denim shirt, white pants and them sexy ass braids he wears.

Alex: He makes me feel so good
That man of mine
Though half of the time he makes me laugh
The other half he's making me (cry, cry, cry)

Star: But every time we make good love
All the bad seems to go away
And I always give him something he can feel
'Cause I got nothing, if I can't make him stay
Oh suga, suga

(Alex & Star): I got the feeling he want
He got the love that I need
I crave and I know that it's wrong
I ask to come back when I leave
And he ain't going nowhere
Wrong or right, I don't care
I just wanna keep him here
So I give him my
Suga, suga, suga, suga

(Alex): Understand me and this man of mine
Sometimes he treats me cold as ice
But then he sets my body so on (fire, fire)

(Star):And every time I try to pull away
He kisses me right there in that place
Addicted to his love
I can't get enough
I won't give him up
I can handle us 'cause

(Alex/Star/Simone): I got the feeling he want
He got the love that I need
I crave and I know that it's wrong
I ask to come back when I leave
And he ain't going nowhere
Wrong or right, I don't care
I just wanna keep him here
So I give him my
Suga, suga, suga, suga

(Alex/Star/Simone): I got the feeling he wantHe got the love that I needI crave and I know that it's wrongI ask to come back when I leaveAnd he ain't going nowhereWrong or right, I don't careI just wanna keep him hereSo I give him mySuga, suga, su...

Derek's POV

"Damn." is all I could say when I saw how sexy Alexandra looked dancing and singing to this song. I wanted to just go to the middle of that skating rink, pick her up and fuck her right then and there. They grabbed 3 guys from the audience, sat them in the chairs and gave them alluring lap dances.

Me and Alex locked eyes as she bit her bottom lip seductively, running her hands down her body as she danced on this thirsty nigga. If she was punishing me for bringing Kris, she was doing a damn good job because she had me rock hard and jealous. When she got on the floor, arched her back, and slapped her ass, I wanted to be the floor.

The song ended and I was damn near sweating bullets, ready to explode, I had to excuse myself and go find my girl. It was so dark in the skating rink and there were so many people, that nobody saw me when I snatched Alex's ass up.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

AN: COMMENT + VOTE 😝... Final part of the skate party scene loading...❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🤟🏼🔥😘