17.

🔥COMMENT + VOTE🔥

I was in class going over my notes for our test, right before our one week summer break for Labor Day and someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Mind if I sit here?" It was Cassius.

"I don't own the table."

"So, how was your weekend?" I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, I'm trying to study my notes before this damn test, I don't wanna talk to you." My phone vibrated and it was Derek.

Derek❤️: Good luck on your test baby, I know how nervous you were this morning. I love you."

I smiled at his text.

"Is that your boyfriend?"

"Yes it's my man. Can you please leave me alone and mind your own business?"

Me: "THANK YOU! I need it😩❤️ I love you too.

"Ok, class! You have 90 minutes to take this exam. This will count for half your grade, you need a 70% to pass. This will also prepare you for the state exam you will have to take. Electronics away, if it's seen, you will automatically fail with no retake, unless it's an emergency."

90 minutes later...

"Ok everyone, pencils down!" 

"How you think you did?" Cassius asked me.

"I honestly don't know. I was a nervous wreck, I studied so hard!"

"Well I think we did great."

"Class is dismissed, your grades will be online tonight."

Class was over and I thought it was odd that Derek didn't call me. "Maybe he's busy." I thought.

Cassius was walking with me to my car as we conversed.

"What made you wanna do interior designing?" He asked.

"I don't know, I've always had it in me. I decorated my entire room back in New York and it led to me decorating the entire penthouse."

"Penthouse? Oh you livin' the life of luxury huh?"

"Not anymore. My name is Alexandra."

"I know your name."

"Crane."

"As in Roland Crane?"

"Ding ding ding."

"Y'all are related?"

"He's my father."

"Oh shit! That's crazy, I'm talking to the infamous Roland Crane's daughter!"

He was acting like he hit the jackpot.

"Yeah, and?"

"Like how does it feel to be the daughter of a celebrity?"

"It's cool I guess."

We finally got to my car. "Wow, I see you're ridin' in style."